Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

i agree madison has been the champion of noncensorship, and thats the single reason this place rules.

follow me here.

eric / montrealer rub elbows with team axl all over canada.

team axl clearly dislikes madison.

1 week later madison is axed.

i smell something fishy and its not just lithium.

i hope we arent going the way of HTGTH too.

Dude honestly that post is bullshit!

You should have come to the preshow party and you'd know that what you're implying is totally false.

i agree madison has been the champion of noncensorship, and thats the single reason this place rules.

follow me here.

You should have come to the preshow party and you'd know that what you're implying is totally false.

Well - you're here now - why don't you clear things up? Why isn't Madison an admin anymore?

Yes-please?

Coward :P

I wonder if his username is Dexter after the television show???

I think he named his cat after the show and then used his cats name as his screen name. My memory is a little fuzzy though so don't quote me on it.

Edited by plonker88

follow me here.

no disrepect intended, youre a good guy and im glad to be part of the montrealer era. it was just a theory, thanks for responding.

I am leaving for a few hours. I'm not the one that you have to ask questions to.

And before someone say that I'm running away from questions, I'm leaving the office to go home ;)

Certainly. The only one that can answer what happened with Madison is Eric, it seems. It is his board, ultimately, correct?

Ali

I am leaving for a few hours. I'm not the one that you have to ask questions to.

And before someone say that I'm running away from questions, I'm leaving the office to go home ;)

Okay, but when you get back I expect an answer. I think everyone reading this is curious as to why Madison lost her moderation status.

Certainly. The only one that can answer what happened with Madison is Eric, it seems. It is his board, ultimately, correct?

Ali

Yeah looks like we will have to ask Eric, he doesn't post that much though so I don't think we will get an answer unless he is willing to share.

BBA is missing all this! Where are you?

He will explode all over his keyboard.

Edited by plonker88