Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

This thread really needs a moderator to lock it as it's run its course. Maybe one of our more respectable mods can take care of it....

I agree.

Madison finally got to taste humble pie, but some people are having too much fun with this, especially the ones using heavy language and then laughing that she can't do anything about it.

As enigmatic as Eric is, he needs to come out and tell us what the story is, then he needs to take control of his forum. He's been lackadaisical since forever, but this place does need administration to keep it in line.

That is FUCKING AWESOME! Can't believe madison got her admin title stripped so quickly, but im not complaining!

madison, you're a fucking cupcake mod and you always have been. Glad to see AXL of all people fucking called you on it.

LMAO.

It was poetic justice wasn't it.

Happy Birthday Axl! :)

The world is a far better place because you're in it.

Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Cheers!

my coworker behind me says this:

*i hope u feel better about urself axl, and fernando, the man that mooches off axls fame and money.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Axl just punched a paparazzi in the face a month ago for looking at him wrong, who would expect less than this response? It's Axl's opinion, and I really don't see it as unjust. Maybe a little bit harsh, but who gives a shit, he's as human as the rest of us, and god knows we have all been a bit harsh towards someone at some point on this forum. Just calm down, move on, and realize that Axl is Axl, who in which is a fucking bad ass. I'm not trying to be an Axlite or suck up or anything, I'm just saying he was just saying something, and no one would make this big of a deal about any other forum member saying something like that about someone else's comment. Sure, it's a big deal because Axl posted it, but just get over it already. I see no reason for this topic to be 45+ fucking pages long.

Talk about down the rabbit hole, eh? And people wonder why I don't participate in forums much, anymore.

Aren't you the fuckstick that screwed a whole bunch of fans over with the DVD sets?? If I remember correctly I think I paid you like 20 bucks or something... I would like that back please!

He got us Maddy in return, so even if he did that, I think he deserves your $20. But I doubt that was him.

Two things....

1. Madison, i like you and you where a great admin although you did abuse your powers a little I dont think you deserved to loose your admin status though. As for what Axl said, well Axl is Axl.

2. Am i the only one not able to view profiles right now?

No, I can not view profiles either. This forum is turning to a big pot of bull shit really fast.

The Internet is an ugly place. This forum is proof. All these cowards that crawl out of the woodwork to insult a former mod... You're excellent Nazi lynchmob material. Axl: Take your secret gigs and shove'em up your arse. I'm outta here.

See ya!

I second that. Bye now! :rofl-lol:

Ali

I can see this place going into the shitter really quick, anybody who thought that immature tantrum was "cool" or "rock n roll" is as dumb and deluded as Axl. We've all speculated about it, but I think now its been made crystal clear

In 2010 rockstars throw internet tough guy hissy fits to fan forum moderators, how awesome... R'N'FN'R

I also have to point out how comical it is that certain posters who for years have talked shit about Axl, Beta, Fernando, Del James, etc. are now in here crying because Axl was so mean to Madison. Pathetic, but not exactly unexpected

+1! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by RocketKing99

The Internet is an ugly place. This forum is proof. All these cowards that crawl out of the woodwork to insult a former mod... You're excellent Nazi lynchmob material. Axl: Take your secret gigs and shove'em up your arse. I'm outta here.

See ya!

I second that. Bye now! :rofl-lol:

Ali

Bye LysanderSky. Nobody fucking cares.

Can somebody give us a quick recap....rather than sift through 40 summin' pages thus far? Thanks.

Revolver went to Canada and got confirmation from Axl himself that he had nothing to do with the whole Slash-shirt ban thing.. Madison wouldn't let it go, and continued to pursue her own little case about the matter. Axl got tired of it and spoke out about it.

Guest floyd the barber

I've been previously banned by madison, and I know I probably deserved it, but man I feel absolutely awful right now. I've lost so much respect for Axl and GN'R. Come on now, did she deserve to be berated on a forum dedicated to Axl by Axl? I've never seen anything so low in my life.

No wonder this place sucks.

Fuck all of you.

Can somebody give us a quick recap....rather than sift through 40 summin' pages thus far? Thanks.

Revolver went to Canada and got confirmation from Axl himself that he had nothing to do with the whole Slash-shirt ban thing.. Madison wouldn't let it go, and continued to pursue her own little case about the matter. Axl got tired of it and spoke out about it.

As she always did.Diff is now she can't ban the fuck off those with opposing views - how sad is that ?

In order to try to solidify myself as a contributing member to this board community – here’s what I think. I’m not trying to poke any bears out there, or to kick anyone when they are down. Just giving my 2 cents.

1. Surprise Gigs!?!? Hook me up with more intel – I am jonesin’ BAD for more GN’R after the kick ass time in Canada (as well as a lifelong appreciation for Axl’s music and lyrical intellect, to say the least).

2. Perhaps I’ve not been here long enough to understand Madison’s contributions to this forum or GN’R. I trust many of you know better. What I do know, is that I do not respect those in “authority” just because they are in a position of “authority”. I am confident that you will never see “Mother May I” out of me. For me, my respect must be earned. Here’s some notes on why it hadn’t been as of yesterday:

a. In my short time here, many of her posts have seemed to me as conniving, ridiculous, negative and had a stench of under-handedness - - just one example, in every show thread must she raise the “Axl is late coming to the stage” bullshit? Simply irritating. From one of us “indians”…very annoying, but what are u gonna do - but for a “chief” to carry on??

b. There is a huge vein of jealousy going on here too…..see post #500 and #604…..wow. See her trying to rile up Gunsguy in other posts. Stirring up shit early on in Revolver’s thread (it wasn’t about Madison – it was about REVOLVER)….haha – but here we are. Are we here simply to get backstage? Or to get factual info, make friends and most of all, celebrate the music? Nuff said.

3. Now we have today - - Today, what she got was harsh, but hey - - if someone proclaims to be a big fan of Axl and GN’R….well, Axl’s words must have been exactly what she was fishing for in the past months. And backed into a corner, the true colors shined (see again post references above).

For me, there is enough support within this thread – let alone what’s transpired over the past months – to understand why Axl called her out and she is not a moderator. It’s hard to earn back credibility once you’ve fucked yourself. Can’t see why anyone else would need to come on here to explain…..

Enough drama - - - SURPRISE GIGS!!!!

I've been previously banned by madison, and I know I probably deserved it, but man I feel absolutely awful right now. I've lost so much respect for Axl and GN'R. Come on now, did she deserve to be berated on a forum dedicated to Axl by Axl? I've never seen anything so low in my life.

No wonder this place sucks.

Fuck all of you.

Apparently you haven't see much in life