Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

This really is ultimate karma. She's been on this forum for years, moderating this forum. So many times I have seen her go far and beyond and abuse her power just because she can. I've seen her let some people slide with SOOOOO much while others never had a chance. Now, the leader of Guns N' Roses, who at some point had to have been one of her idols, comes on here and just really fucking gives it to her, to the point where I almost felt bad for her, but then I think back to all the times where she was making it hard for me to come on a guns n' roses forum as a silly 19 year old. It should be the easiest thing to do, but she was so quick on banning everyone. I ran into many problems with her because my best friend who introduced me to GNR lived down the street from me, so she always claimed we were the same person. I constantly had to defend myself to her and it was a pain in the ass.

Well now her idol just verbally raped her, and she has lost her power as a moderator on here, which she has been doing for years. It makes me think I better be nice to people in my life more, because I would never want karma to come around and bite me on the ass like this.

I also have to point out how comical it is that certain posters who for years have talked shit about Axl, Beta, Fernando, Del James, etc. are now in here crying because Axl was so mean to Madison. Pathetic, but not exactly unexpected

+1! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't get what shotgunblues1978 was trying to say here. Madison has nothing to do with the GNR inner-circle.

He's saying that for some people it's ok to bad-mouth Axl & friends, but as soon as he fires back, they think he's a meanie.

...this still doesn't make any sense

People who hate Axl suddenly hate Axl when he unleashes a tirade?

What?

lol i dont get it either

I think it's directed at people saying that it was harsh of Axl to give that speech, not thinking about what they themselves have said about Axl in the past. Hypocrites.

You THINK ? How DARE you -THINK-.Lucky you the nazi has been demodded

lol i dont get it either

I think it's directed at people saying that it was harsh of Axl to give that speech, not thinking about what they themselves have said about Axl in the past. Hypocrites.

That still doesn't make any sense at all, how is anybody upset about this a hypocrite? It pretty much validates any shit talking anybody has ever done about "big man on campus "Axl Rose, its another incident in the long list of odd behavior only this time we're experiencing it first hand... on the fucking internet

We need to chill out....its like a freakin' soup opera in here

I think it's hilarious, you can tell for some of these fanatics its like the best night of their life... "LOL MADISON GOT OWNED BY AXL"

like she was some kind of "slashite" as they would say. Shit, I've been put in that category since day one and I was a step away from being BANNED by madison, and this still makes me sick.

lol yeah, this thread is filled with comedy material.

BTW, i am the only one who didn't have one single problem with madison or with censorship in here? Yeah of course, I saw some of my threads/posts get moved (many times to dust n bones <_< ) but nothing too harsh.

In contrast, I was banned from HTGTH in 1 hour lol :rofl-lol:

lol i dont get it either

That still doesn't make any sense at all, how is anybody upset about this a hypocrite? It pretty much validates any shit talking anybody has ever done about "big man on campus "Axl Rose, its another incident in the long list of odd behavior only this time we're experiencing it first hand... on the fucking internet

So it's cool for people to call Axl's friends and family leeches, yes men, parasites, etc.

But as soon as he calls someone a cunt some of the same people are crying about it? Yeah, that is hypocritical

This really is ultimate karma. She's been on this forum for years, moderating this forum. So many times I have seen her go far and beyond and abuse her power just because she can. I've seen her let some people slide with SOOOOO much while others never had a chance. Now, the leader of Guns N' Roses, who at some point had to have been one of her idols, comes on here and just really fucking gives it to her, to the point where I almost felt bad for her, but then I think back to all the times where she was making it hard for me to come on a guns n' roses forum as a silly 19 year old. It should be the easiest thing to do, but she was so quick on banning everyone. I ran into many problems with her because my best friend who introduced me to GNR lived down the street from me, so she always claimed we were the same person. I constantly had to defend myself to her and it was a pain in the ass.

Well now her idol just verbally raped her, and she has lost her power as a moderator on here, which she has been doing for years. It makes me think I better be nice to people in my life more, because I would never want karma to come around and bite me on the ass like this.

Remind me to give you five stars later.

Ladies and gentlemen, listen to this man, for he is wise.

We need to chill out....its like a freakin' soup opera in here

I think it's hilarious, you can tell for some of these fanatics its like the best night of their life... "LOL MADISON GOT OWNED BY AXL"

like she was some kind of "slashite" as they would say. Shit, I've been put in that category since day one and I was a step away from being BANNED by madison, and this still makes me sick.

lol yeah, this thread is filled with comedy material.

BTW, i am the only one who didn't have one single problem with madison or with censorship in here? Yeah of course, I saw some of my threads/posts get moved (many times to dust n bones <_< ) but nothing too harsh.

In contrast, I was banned from HTGTH in 1 hour lol :rofl-lol:

I never even got banned from there, I just stopped going because it was fucking stupid and over 4 days i swear the forum was in the exact same state it was in when i joined, it was so dead.

Madison suspended me at least 3 times for really stupid things, and I thought it was bullshit and everything, I thought she was a bitch, I thought she abused her "power" (fuckin forum moderator...) but at the end of the day I think she always set a pretty damn good example for what the forum was all about. She isn't bias, she doesn't always jump on Axl's side, she actually takes a very objective approach and I always admired that, she questioned things that didn't add up and theres nothing wrong with that at all. It sets the stage for good discussion, now I'm worried this place will never be the same

oh well, clearly Axl Rose himself decides whether or not you're a fan :rolleyes:

Wow. Didn't see that in my 2/10 forecast. Very unfortunate, madison. I think that Eric is making a huge mistake. But in a lot of ways, I think you are much better off.

I would like to go on record stating that I think this is a very poor decision, and one that will change this forum drastically for the worse.

On a somewhat more personal note, I've always been interested in collaborating with you. I'd like for you to consider bringbackgnr.com.

It's coming Summer 2010 ...

Starring: BBA, Madison, & "Guests"

Folks who have had involvement with this website's development have described the layout as "mind blowing" and "epic". Others have been quoted as saying, "It is unlike any other gnr site out there. This will be the mother of all GNR sites."

To say the making of this forum has been an unbearably long and incomprehensible journey would be an understatement. But people will see a forum this year.

Edited by Lethal Weapon

I'm absolutely shocked that guys like SunnyDRE and Floyd The Barber are voicing their outrage! Shocked! They came off as such big fans of Axl and the current lineup. Surely they wouldn't be saying they would not look for an excuse to bitch about Axl and the current lineup

Yeah fuck you too.

I've never seen anything more disgusting in my life. Hopefully my other favorite musicians aren't a bunch of arrogant jackasses.

Hey Axl, you fucking suck. You can tell entourage that too.

AXL SAYS: Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either.

lol i dont get it either

So it's cool for people to call Axl's friends and family leeches, yes men, parasites, etc.

But as soon as he calls someone a cunt some of the same people are crying about it? Yeah, that is hypocritical

:lol: you really look at it that way? Thats pretty ridiculous. What did you expect? "ohh well he got us back, we are in no place to comment on these matters"

seriously now, we're all observing this band from 3rd person, anybody "talking shit" is just voicing an opinion

I'm absolutely shocked that guys like SunnyDRE and Floyd The Barber are voicing their outrage! Shocked! They came off as such big fans of Axl and the current lineup. Surely they wouldn't be saying they would not look for an excuse to bitch about Axl and the current lineup

Yeah fuck you too.

I've never seen anything more disgusting in my life. Hopefully my other favorite musicians aren't a bunch of arrogant jackasses.

AXL SAYS: Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either.

Anyone who can't formulate an opinion of their own and resorts to quoting Axl instead of thinking needs to put down the Kool Aid.

I can't believe how dumb some of you people are.

i asked dexter/fernando if we'll see a new gnr music video this year on mtv and fuse. but i like soap operas. i'll jump in on the debate. president obama loves debates. so pretend i'm a child and explain to me why it matters to axl whether or not fans were turned away cause of slash stuff? it's a guns n' roses concert. slash isn't performing. you know, slash is the past. slash moved on. moved on with velvet revolver and the new version of paradise city with fergie. slash said he turned down 'billions' of dollars for possible gnr reunions. i don't see why something like this matters to axl at this time. what would happen if a fan wore a robin finck shirt? or a buckethead shirt? would they or not get the same treatment, if suh treatment exists? i don't get it. this should be about guns n' roses moving forward with the chinese democracy record. not about the past. not about slash. slash is out of the band. this is a new band. dj ashba is the new slash. i don't know if madison is telling the truth or not. but i do respect what she's said so far. makes sense. sounds reasonable. i don't see something suspicious or sinister going on. in the shadows. i see a normal explanation. an explanation an everyday company employee would give. what your friends and family would say. when asked for answers. maybe it's beyond me. but, i don't understand what this is about. or why it's happening. what i know is, gnr's been touring around the world. on a tour. 2010. a tour, which i hope leads to bigger and better things for the band and its fans with the chinese democracy record

Edited by ashbalove

Yeah fuck you too.

Anyone who can't formulate an opinion of their own and resorts to quoting Axl instead of thinking needs to put down the Kool Aid.

I can't believe how dumb some of you people are.

You sound like Madison.Only difference is you have no mod powers.Oh-no, wait a sec,neither does she

i am a pretty active user in some forums, HTGTH specially, and have never became an active user here because this is just a comfortable cave for haters and people who literally hate Guns. I dont feel motivated to post here, but i have read this forum for years.

All I have read from this woman Madison are negative posts, messages confusing other fans, spreading lies conciuslly from the wrong source (the press, basically) and I think she's pretty much responsible for the overall bad vibe against Guns that you can easily feel immediatly you enter here. I have to admit that the idea of someone with some importance in the GNR camp putting this woman in her place came to my mind as a desire more than once. And it just happened, and i loved it.

People attacking Fernando, Beta (2 extremely nice persons that unselfishly helped me with some of my problems to get tickets for the brazilian gigs) and Axl are just perfect nobodies trying to fill their empty egoes with some attention from them.

And trust me: the harm this woman did to Guns is 1000x bigger than any words Axl could direct at her. The ''t-shirt incident'' had a lot of heavy press here in southamerica, even more media attention than GNR's arrival to southamerica itself. This t-shirt thing provoked a very strong division among fans, and trust me the atmosphere at the argentine and chilean shows will be very heavy, basically because of this horseshit , deeply spread by Madison, who pretends to be ''someone important/reliable'' in this story when she clearly isnt, as Axl said.

Anyway, I am happy because Axl literally terminated with this rumour, terminated with Madison, and I really feel im one of those who axl pointed as ''the others'' who should stay tuned for surprise gigs.

Here's to a new beginning and a more positive MyGNR forum. If there was something NEEDED at this point, is Axl taking the bull by its horns.

If someone decides, in the future, to create a ''Master in insults'' subject in Harvard, Axl should be the head of department

Edited by estebanf

lol i dont get it either

:lol: you really look at it that way? Thats pretty ridiculous. What did you expect? "ohh well he got us back, we are in no place to comment on these matters"

seriously now, we're all observing this band from 3rd person, anybody "talking shit" is just voicing an opinion

Just saying I find it funny that some of these hypocritical pussies who sit around and talk shit on the internet all day now have sand in their vaginas about Axl calling someone a cunt on a message board. That's all

you all act like she's been banned and not able to post here anymore. shut up, she just cant be an admin anymore

i doubt she'll be posting anymore.

in fact, i bet she'll ask her for account to be de-activated. If i where her i would........don't think my pride would let me continue to post, on a site i helped build, if i was demoted.