Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Jesus, what an insufferable asshole. No wonder America doesn't give a shit about Guns N' Roses anymore. Look at how the lead singer treats his fans.

What an absolutely ridiculous thing for you to say! America still loves Guns, open your fucking eyes. And maybe if you'd taken the time to browse this forum, or at least this particular thread, you would've seen all the reasons why Axl came down so hard on Madison. You saying that she can endlessly bash the band, continue to perpetuate stupid rumors even after they've been confirmed as lies, and Axl is just supposed to ignore this? Mygnr's a huge community and bullshit perpetuated here gets spewed all over the internet. People who talk shit deserve shit, and seems to me this is what she got. No less than what was coming to her.

As for how Axl treats his fans, how the fuck would you know? Maybe you should read Revolver's post at the beginning of this thread, how warmly he and the rest of us were received by Axl and everyone in his camp. I don't think I've ever met more down to earth, unassuming and friendly people. Axl et al. are highly misunderstood.

Except, she didn't do any of those things. She was told something that apparently other sources were also told and she reported it to us, just as she's always done. Considering that she has contact information to back up her claims, maybe it's worth a little investigating on Axl's part to see who from the Guns camp is spewing stuff like this, rather than just responding with a "FUCK YOU, FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK CUNT".

Yeah, I read Revolver's post at the beginning of the thread, and then I read in Axl's reply how he wasted no time taking a little swipe at Revovler ("Hey, he won a contest so he must be credible") - Axl is just a fucking asshole. It used to be cool, now it's not. That's why Guns played to half-empty arenas in the US in 2006 and will do the same if they tour here in 2010. The way to avoid his wrath is be a yes man, never question him or the band and agree with every stupid thing he says. Apparently some of you are getting that down pat.

Worth investigating on Axl's part? No. He's got more important things to do I'm sure than track down rumors and bullshit about himself on the internet. On the other hand, maybe Madison should have done some proper investigating herself. If she wanted to check the validity of a rumor she really should have went to the only reliable source i.e.: someone within the GN'R camp!

Really? You think he has more important things to do? I don't think he does, actually. In fact, I'd wager that he spends probably 2% of his average day actually doing something important. So he can fit an "important" thing like that somewhere in between his 1 PM World of Warcraft session and his 4 PM "Google My Own Name for 2 Hours" session.

Madison DID the proper investigating. She claims to have a source within the GNR camp and was willing to provide proof of such. Is she lying? Maybe, I don't know, but here's how two logical adults would have handled it...

Madison: Axl, someone within the band's management told me this. Would you like his contact information?

Axl: Yes, It's probably worth it to get to the bottom of this and see if it's true or not.

HERE is what actually happened.

Madison: Axl, someone within the band's management told me this. Would you like his contact information?

Axl: FUCK FUCK FUCK CUNT CUNT CUNT FUCK CUNT ASS COCK CUNT FUCK FUCK

Edited by OTHAFA

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

1:17 into the clip "Get that guy outta here... hand me that shirt, etc"

Does this man live in some sort of reality distortion field? He clearly HAS done stuff like this in the past, and its not unreasonable to believe that he could be capable of it again given his track record. Another example of T.A.B: Typical Axl Behavior. While I love GNR in all its different incarnations, people like Axl hate the internet because there is now a way of actually researching and documenting lies and distortions and misinformation. Ive been on this board in the past and never thought much of Madison but this kind of stuff just makes Axl look small. Any GNR fan worth their salt has seen the Rock in Rio concert, so for him to flat out lie about his antics and behavior really says a lot about how he feels about his fanbase. Wasn't it Axl himself who said: "You think anyone with an IQ over 15 is gonna believe your shit?"

eye2eye, Bruno Poeyes...Bashing who bashes you... ok seems fair :thumbsup:

He has his own reasons and who are you to point your finger at him and tell him that he can't do that? Gimme a break. Give him a break.

Kit Kat?

What's a Kit Kat? This is the best pic I could find on the web...

6a00d83451ccbc69e20105365152d9970b.jpg

Jesus, what an insufferable asshole. No wonder America doesn't give a shit about Guns N' Roses anymore. Look at how the lead singer treats his fans.

What an absolutely ridiculous thing for you to say! America still loves Guns, open your fucking eyes. And maybe if you'd taken the time to browse this forum, or at least this particular thread, you would've seen all the reasons why Axl came down so hard on Madison. You saying that she can endlessly bash the band, continue to perpetuate stupid rumors even after they've been confirmed as lies, and Axl is just supposed to ignore this? Mygnr's a huge community and bullshit perpetuated here gets spewed all over the internet. People who talk shit deserve shit, and seems to me this is what she got. No less than what was coming to her.

As for how Axl treats his fans, how the fuck would you know? Maybe you should read Revolver's post at the beginning of this thread, how warmly he and the rest of us were received by Axl and everyone in his camp. I don't think I've ever met more down to earth, unassuming and friendly people. Axl et al. are highly misunderstood.

Except, she didn't do any of those things. She was told something that apparently other sources were also told and she reported it to us, just as she's always done. Considering that she has contact information to back up her claims, maybe it's worth a little investigating on Axl's part to see who from the Guns camp is spewing stuff like this, rather than just responding with a "FUCK YOU, FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK CUNT".

Yeah, I read Revolver's post at the beginning of the thread, and then I read in Axl's reply how he wasted no time taking a little swipe at Revovler ("Hey, he won a contest so he must be credible") - Axl is just a fucking asshole. It used to be cool, now it's not. That's why Guns played to half-empty arenas in the US in 2006 and will do the same if they tour here in 2010. The way to avoid his wrath is be a yes man, never question him or the band and agree with every stupid thing he says. Apparently some of you are getting that down pat.

Worth investigating on Axl's part? No. He's got more important things to do I'm sure than track down rumors and bullshit about himself on the internet. On the other hand, maybe Madison should have done some proper investigating herself. If she wanted to check the validity of a rumor she really should have went to the only reliable source i.e.: someone within the GN'R camp!

Really? You think he has more important things to do? I don't think he does, actually. In fact, I'd wager that he spends probably 2% of his average day actually doing something important. So he can fit an "important" thing like that somewhere in between his 1 PM World of Warcraft session and his 4 PM "Google My Own Name for 2 Hours" session.

Madison DID the proper investigating. She claims to have a source within the GNR camp and was willing to provide proof of such. Is she lying? Maybe, I don't know, but here's how two logical adults would have handled it...

Axl: Yes, It's probably worth it to get to the bottom of this and see if it's true or not.

You have an opposing view - You're pathetic and people like you make me sick - attention whore/whine *rolls eyes and reaches for ban button which it isnt there anymore*

Does this man live in some sort of reality distortion field? He clearly HAS done stuff like this in the past, and its not unreasonable to believe that he could be capable of it again given his track record. Another example of T.A.B: Typical Axl Behavior. While I love GNR in all its different incarnations, people like Axl hate the internet because there is now a way of actually researching and documenting lies and distortions and misinformation. Ive been on this board in the past and never thought much of Madison but this kind of stuff just makes Axl look small. Any GNR fan worth their salt has seen the Rock in Rio concert, so for him to flat out lie about his antics and behavior really says a lot about how he feels about his fanbase. Wasn't it Axl himself who said: "You think anyone with an IQ over 15 is gonna believe your shit?"

Both you and I know he meant on the Canadian leg, now, in 2010. Jeez :rolleyes:

If Madison had done proper investigation she wouldn't have perpetuated her lies. She had some sort of weird fucked up agenda and thank God Axl finally called her on it.

If someone decides, in the future, to create a ''Master in insults'' subject in Harvard, Axl should be the head of department

angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority

Yeah, a Harvard linguist would be shuttering in his boots.

:rolleyes:

Axl has a high school education and a following populated mostly by hicks - of course they'll latch onto anything he says, no matter how dumb and inappropriate they are.

If Madison had done proper investigation she wouldn't have perpetuated her lies. She had some sort of weird fucked up agenda and thank God Axl finally called her on it.

And how do you know what Madison said was a lie? Did you follow up? Did you contact her source? Or are you just saying this because Axl said its a lie? Because, you know..Axl has NEVER lied to his fans before :rolleyes:

Don't act like you're some fucking insider because you spent a day backstage with the guy.

Both you and I know he meant on the Canadian leg, now, in 2010. Jeez :rolleyes:

He clearly says never and anywhere. Maybe he should be a little more specific then. Then again in his world he probably didnt do it.

You have some valid points.

This is exhibit #1,201 of why Axl really can't be trusted about anything. Ever.

Axl has a high school education and a following populated mostly by hicks - of course they'll latch onto anything he says, no matter how dumb and inappropriate they are.

Says the guy who's posting on a GNR message board. Seriously? Stop acting like you're somehow above everything; it's really getting obnoxious. Not everyone on here who thinks she got what she deserved blindly follow Axl.

Joined today, 1 post... is this Madison? lol

someone should twitter slash that he is still important in GNR....lol. what a big fuss about him for nothing. now i know for sure that there will never be a reunion. Axl seems like he is totally immature and only sees things from one side of the fence.....sad. I wanted a reunion...this completely ends any hope for me

This is exhibit #1,201 of why Axl really can't be trusted about anything. Ever.

Crazy thing is, I have always tried to see his side of the issues with CD, Slash, etc.. and in most cases believe him. But when you start to look around, is it really possible that EVERYONE he has ever known aside from a small selection of yes, Hanger-Ons are out to get him and untrustworthy? Everyone? Like the ridiculous tale about Slash coming to his door begging... I know that he didnt directly say it, but it IS coming from his camp, his so-called "mother". In his mind he can really do no wrong, I guess millions of records sold can do that to you, but it is clear that he thinks his fanbase is stupid and gullible and Im not really sure how to take that personally.

and what would she have to gain from this "agenda" exactly?

Seriously. I mean, honest to god, where did this start then? Do the Axlites honestly think she just sat around one day and said "Hmm, what lie can I pull out of my ass...let's see..oh, I'm going to say Axl is banning Slash shirts from the shows!"

I was a sports writer for 10 years and covered a lot of college and professional athletes and coaches. And I would need more than two hands to count the amount of times that coaches or players said something candidly to me, clear as day, on my recorder. Then, after seeing it in print the next day and dealing with the backlash, got really angry and retracted their statements and claimed they never gave that quote and tried to point the finger at me.

I think that's what we're seeing here with Axl.

Well I was gonna send this privately but for some reason I can't access member profiles so I am going to post it here Now I may take some heat for this but Madison I want you to know that I respect you for what you have done for this board over the years now I may not have agreed with everything you have done or said from time to time but you're entitled to your opinion and for that I respect you but as for the Slash shirt thing you may have heard it from the head of security but ticket master would have 2 have that request on their website or when a fan buys a ticket from the box office they would have 2 be notified then but if there was no notification from the box office then wearing slash gear was obviously alright by the band because I was at the Toronto show and there only request was no camera's but there were a handful of fans there that were decked out as Slash it was kinda funny actually

Now I don't want you to think that I am siding with Axl on this one I mean he is entitled to his opinion of people

but i really think that once you originally closed the topic it should have been left closed because unless you hear something right from a source within the GNR camp treat the "no Slash Gear" as a rumor because IMO the fact that Axl would not allow fans wearing Slash gear to me just seems extremely bizarre

Now I can't speak for Axl but I can't see him doing that because whether a fan buys a ticket to see this band and comes to the show dressed as Slash or wearing a Slash t-shirt they are still supporting the band that they love at that is Guns N Roses

Again Madison this is just my opinion and again I want you to know that I respect your opinion and always will I also hope that you continue to post here

and what would she have to gain from this "agenda" exactly?

She was on a power trip for years, the answer to your question should be obvious. What did she have to gain? The feeling that she's above everyone.

[

And how do you know what Madison said was a lie? Did you follow up? Did you contact her source? Or are you just saying this because Axl said its a lie? Because, you know..Axl has NEVER lied to his fans before :rolleyes:

Don't act like you're some fucking insider because you spent a day backstage with the guy.

Fuck you. Where did I say I was an insider? And no, I didn't contact her fucking source - why would I or anyone else bother? Doesn't take Einsten to clue in that the best possible source on Axl is Axl.

And, just a thought - does no one find it funny that in the midst of all this Madison isn't naming her precious source? :rofl-lol:

Joined today, 1 post... is this Madison? lol

Ha! Im pretty sure I was banned ages and ages ago by her at some point! Wasnt trying to cause trouble then, and not trying to now.