Quebec City, Canada 2/1/10 Thread

Blaine_sixx

Update from Eric:

Crowd just like 2006 LOUD CRAZY AND UNBEATABLE.....and they are still selling beer

Axl ends Jungle with "gonna bring Quebec city down!~

Gunsguy added: the only other venue that did not cut beer when GNR hit was Montreal!

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure am they are giving the crowds killer shows, even if the press dont like it,..

I have no idea why you keep babbling about the press. GNR has gotten great reviews from the press so far on this tour.

In fact, the only negative comments I've read were about the late start - and that's a legitimate complaint. Geesh.

I sure am they are giving the crowds killer shows, even if the press dont like it,..

I have no idea why you keep babbling about the press. GNR has gotten great reviews from the press so far on this tour.

In fact, the only negative comments I've read were about the late start - and that's a legitimate complaint. Geesh.

that and that its not the original band...the reviews always try to bitch about that, then oddly enough they compliment the band throughout the rest of the review. Funny shit I think.It's like Guns N Roses is their "guilty pleasure" lol

I know they have givin good reviews etc most of them, I do know in this area though its more like they have deadlines and get pissed when they cant make them, GNR is not the only band that gets bad press round here based on that I suppose.

Starting this late does suck. The people at these shows are dead tired when Axl hits the stage. Everyone there wants to have a good time but when your body is used to going to bed at the time the band is coming on that is a little ridiculous. Axl needs to grow up a bit. He should print show starts at 11 PM if that is when he goes on. Let's see how many people buy tickets with upfront advertising. If Axl wants to act like a club band that is where he should play.

shut up and stop ur bitchin'

u wanna complain, this ain't the thread to do it in

that and that its not the original band...the reviews always try to bitch about that, then oddly enough they compliment the band throughout the rest of the review. Funny shit I think.It's like Guns N Roses is their "guilty pleasure" lol

People who go to the show and then write bad reviews because it's not the original band piss me off.

It's like the people who write bad reviews because Britney Spears doesn't sing live. If a show has been the same way for over a decade, it's not going to magically change the one night you're there.

Starting this late does suck. The people at these shows are dead tired when Axl hits the stage. Everyone there wants to have a good time but when your body is used to going to bed at the time the band is coming on that is a little ridiculous. Axl needs to grow up a bit. He should print show starts at 11 PM if that is when he goes on. Let's see how many people buy tickets with upfront advertising. If Axl wants to act like a club band that is where he should play.

tell me to shut up to my face. he's late for the show, he is making what should a positive experience for all into a negative experience for some. tonight in quebec. i can comment on it, because it is part of the show. yelling through message boards is an odd social characteristic

I know you're relatively new here Mikey, but Burden is allowed to post his view - and it's a legitimate concern that many others have expressed agreement on. Maybe if Axl sees enough people mention it, he'll start the shows a little earlier like he did for the first few shows. Just a thought.

People who go to the show and then write bad reviews because it's not the original band piss me off.

It's like the people who write bad reviews because Britney Spears doesn't sing live. If a show has been the same way for over a decade, it's not going to magically change the one night you're there.

Britney Spears :shocked: why the hell is Britney Spears in a GNR forum. Isn't there a rule against that. :scared:

Edited by bp240

tell me to shut up to my face. he's late for the show, he is making what should a positive experience for all into a negative experience for some. tonight in quebec. i can comment on it, because it is part of the show. yelling through message boards is an odd social characteristic

fuck off keyboard junkie. it's the internet. just unplug your blue cable in your pc. don't fuck with me.

lol look his name....nuff said.

Axl don't owe anybody a god damn thing. He goes on when he wants. Deal with it or go home. I quiver at the thought that we "the fans" could perhaps change his mind, interesting thought, but since when is that EVER even a realistic possibility? He don't care and neither should we i guess...

Edited by AxlRose14

OK read the setlist in the AM and go to bed, the crowd is having a ball yet some users feel that Axl should of gone on sooner cause THEY have to get up in am early we are on the forum not there stop trying to ruin a good party, its kinda crazy if you ask me....

I know you're relatively new here Mikey, but Burden is allowed to post his view - and it's a legitimate concern that many others have expressed agreement on. Maybe if Axl sees enough people mention it, he'll start the shows a little earlier like he did for the first few shows. Just a thought.

not in this thread tho. actually know Axl will cancel the fuckin tour

Edited by MicEffecT

fuck off keyboard junkie. it's the internet. just unplug your blue cable in your pc. don't fuck with me.

it would be easy to fuck with you. you seem to have the IQ of a chimpanzee. Beer muscles through a computer. Laughable.

that and that its not the original band....

But it isn't the original band, so what's your point?

If a reviewer didn't mention that this current lineup is different from the original one, I would seriously question the credibility of the reviewer and their knowledge about GNR, wouldn't you? However, if the writer spends the whole review harping about it, then I would agree that it's silly. But simply mentioning it is legit.

it would be easy to fuck with you. you seem to have the IQ of a chimpanzee. Beer muscles through a computer. Laughable.

The TOPIC is Quebec City, Canada 2/1/10 Thread LMAO. IQ hmmm.

GUYS UPDATE FROM ERIC(ADMIN)

AXL ROSE HAS FALLEN DOWN (he is ok though)

he fell back at the end of better on his back he seems ok though

gunsguy thought: you know when he leans back at end maybe thats what happened donno?

Edited by gunsguy