Quebec City, Canada 2/1/10 Thread

Blaine_sixx

didnt see a thread for it....

Baz hit the stage at 8:39

Crowd is doing the wave 10:42

Axl Twitter: 8:51am Mission Quebec City: Slept a couple hrs. Stuck in Montreal traffic. Everyone's asleep. Bubbles is on board. Show in Ottawa felt good, felt really animated, dug Scraped n' TIL. Bringin' little things learned along the way into the overall or the "whole"! Montreal was a monster gig, felt we tore the roof off!! Had guests from all over Canada, LA, San Diego, NY, Las Vegas, Florida, London, Turkey, The Philippines etc. Toronto had fans from around the globe as well! Bein' on the tail end of a 2 on 1 off n' where rt after w/the size of r show was tough on not just us but the crew w/load in' n' out etc. not taken into consideration by others n' all the bts nonsense across the board 4 months w/all sides. Still w/everyone feelin' like bein' on the wrong end of a beatdown the show went good. (Coulda been a lot worse). The people everywhere have been so great 2 all of us! A heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped pull through all of that n' make 'em memorable! Parties were off da chain!! N' again peeps were so great!! Gots ta rage a bit where n' when ya can!!

SHOW START 11:15

lights out-Star Wars Intro

1.Chinese Democracy

2.Welcome To The Jungle

3.Its So Easy

4.Mr Brownstone

5.Sorry

6.Better

7.Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

8.Live And Let Die

9.If The World

10.Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

11.Street of Dreams

12.Jam

13.Shacklers Revenge

14.Rocket Queen

15.Dj Ashba Solo

16.Sweet Child O Mine

17.You Could Be Mine

18.Jam(Run To The Hills/Another Brick In The Wall)

19.Axl Piano Solo(Someone Saved My Life Tonight)

20.November Rain

21.Jam

22.Bumblefoot Solo

23.Knockin On Heavens Doors

24.My Michelle(With Sebastian Bach)

25.Nightrain

ENCORE:

26.Liquor And Whores(With Bubbles)

27.Madagascar

28.Whole Lotta Rosie

29.Jam

30.This I Love

31.Paradise City

SHOW END: 1:58AM

Show Time: 2hr 43min

Axl Quotes:

Its Gonna Bring Your Asses Down!

Merci beaucoup!

GOOD NIGHT!

Notes:

Axl Fell backwards during the end of Better

During Fortus Solo DJ was at Franks kit and kicking one of the cymbals

Live And Let Die had Red Flames instead of regular pyro

Sebastian Bach performs My Michelle with Band

During Paradise City Dj plays On The Floor

DJ walks to the other end of the floor while playing and then returns to the stage

Edited by Blaine_sixx

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still things some big things are in works for South America especially Brazil, I have a itchy feeling that they will play Estranged ( Bumble plays bits of it ) and Civil War in Brazil. Brazil is somehow special for Guns N' Roses, Rock in Rio with Buckethead was insane crowd was pumped up , also Beta is from Brazil if I'm correct and Axl loves Brazil anyway + "Chinese Democracy" really sold very well in Brazil and was being heavy played on radio and TV.

Edited by eye2eye

8:51am Mission Quebec City: Slept a couple hrs. Stuck in Montreal traffic. Everyone's asleep. Bubbles is on board. Show in Ottawa felt good, felt really animated, dug Scraped n' TIL. Bringin' little things learned along the way into the overall or the "whole"! Montreal was a monster gig, felt we tore the roof off!! Had guests from all over Canada, LA, San Diego, NY, Las Vegas, Florida, London, Turkey, The Philippines etc. Toronto had fans from around the globe as well! Bein' on the tail end of a 2 on 1 off n' where rt after w/the size of r show was tough on not just us but the crew w/load in' n' out etc. not taken into consideration by others n' all the bts nonsense across the board 4 months w/all sides. Still w/everyone feelin' like bein' on the wrong end of a beatdown the show went good. (Coulda been a lot worse). The people everywhere have been so great 2 all of us! A heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped pull through all of that n' make 'em memorable! Parties were off da chain!! N' again peeps were so great!! Gots ta rage a bit where n' when ya can!!

Liquor And Whores again i think?

Is it just me or are things really starting to pick up every show with these crowds? Maybe word is getting around.

through my short experiance say what you want about Quebec but they know how to have a good time, the crowds are more unbridled

Guns Guy. Very True Quebec City 2006 was magic. BTW Great to see u in Montreal. Baz went down great last time so should be a great night.

this is a smoking venue, nice!

Not like Montreal Eric, had a smoke with u guys outside the venue. Wish I was there. Have a great night.

Axl Twitter: 8:51am Mission Quebec City: Slept a couple hrs. Stuck in Montreal traffic. Everyone's asleep. Bubbles is on board. Show in Ottawa felt good, felt really animated, dug Scraped n' TIL. Bringin' little things learned along the way into the overall or the "whole"! Montreal was a monster gig, felt we tore the roof off!! Had guests from all over Canada, LA, San Diego, NY, Las Vegas, Florida, London, Turkey, The Philippines etc. Toronto had fans from around the globe as well! Bein' on the tail end of a 2 on 1 off n' where rt after w/the size of r show was tough on not just us but the crew w/load in' n' out etc. not taken into consideration by others n' all the bts nonsense across the board 4 months w/all sides. Still w/everyone feelin' like bein' on the wrong end of a beatdown the show went good. (Coulda been a lot worse). The people everywhere have been so great 2 all of us! A heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped pull through all of that n' make 'em memorable! Parties were off da chain!! N' again peeps were so great!! Gots ta rage a bit where n' when ya can!!

I had a really difficult time trying to interpret the second half of that.

I had a really difficult time trying to interpret the second half of that.

surprise1256905092.gif