Quebec City, Canada 2/1/10 Thread

Blaine_sixx

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is NOT topic Axl needs to grow up a bit. He should print show starts at 11 PM if that is when he goes on. Let's see how many people buy tickets with upfront advertising. If Axl wants to act like a club band that is where he should play. "

What if Axl or DJ drop in to read about this show, and yes we know they do. No one wants the tour to end over some dumbass. nuff said.

If Axl cancelled a tour because of a message board then he would be certifiably insane. If you are seriously concerned about what Axl thinks then you obviously don't listen to the lyrics written by him - "vicarious existence is a f'ing waste of time"

Axl if you are reading this - STOP BEING A RETARD AND START THE SHOW ON TIME!!! You are performing at a high level, the band is performing at a high level, and the album Chinese Democracy sounds great live. So Dear Axl, stop going out of your way to sabotage your own success but more importantly stop treating people who buy your ticket expecting it start at a decent time like dirt. It is just plain rude.

What if Axl or DJ drop in to read about this show, and yes we know they do. No one wants the tour to end over some dumbass. nuff said.

If a tour ends, it's not because a couple of fans said they wished the show would start before 11.

Let's not get overly-dramatic here.

:violin:

Then read you're own words if its that important to you. We're talking about TONIGHTS SHOW. Not last night, not toronto...this is a thread for the show TONIGHT. If some moron has an issue with a late start then he should start his own thread about it, not just post in a thread for a show he aint even at or can fairly judge what the band is or isn't doing. It's disrespectful to the true gnr fans. The band is actually on the road doing SOMETHING and god forbid we can't have one positive thread.

Frustrates people. What's more frustrating is god forbid you always have to start shit with me for no reason. I don't get it.

The forum member was commenting on tonight's show - when it started at about 11:20.

We don't need internet tough guys like you trying to censor people from expressing a point of view.

Now, let's get back on topic everyone.

Alright I took a friend of mine to the show in Toronto she new in advance the show was gonna be a late start she knew it was going to be a ;long night couldn't take the time off work because she needed the hours but it was her first Guns show and we had a great time

By the way my friend and I met Guns Guy and Eric and those 2 are some real cool guys

This is NOT topic Axl needs to grow up a bit. He should print show starts at 11 PM if that is when he goes on. Let's see how many people buy tickets with upfront advertising. If Axl wants to act like a club band that is where he should play. "

If Axl cancelled a tour because of a message board then he would be certifiably insane. If you are seriously concerned about what Axl thinks then you obviously don't listen to the lyrics written by him - "vicarious existence is a f'ing waste of time"

Axl if you are reading this - STOP BEING A RETARD AND START THE SHOW ON TIME!!! You are performing at a high level, the band is performing at a high level, and the album Chinese Democracy sounds great live. So Dear Axl, stop going out of your way to sabotage your own success but more importantly stop treating people who buy your ticket expecting it start at a decent time like dirt. It is just plain rude.

Please do not use the word retard on this board, this aint the teen drop in centre...

Forgive him Axl for he is...

:fuckyou:

Edited by MicEffecT

Everyone, let's calm down. If you wish to insult each other, please use the pm system.

Everyone has a right to express their views on the show. Let's be respectful of each other.

agreed but he needs to realize this is an important thread. no one wants to see a bunch of bs stuck in the middle

Please re-read my last post. Everyone has the right to express their view. That's what this forum is about.

His comments were about the show.

Let's just be respectful.

Then read you're own words if its that important to you. We're talking about TONIGHTS SHOW. Not last night, not toronto...this is a thread for the show TONIGHT. If some moron has an issue with a late start then he should start his own thread about it, not just post in a thread for a show he aint even at or can fairly judge what the band is or isn't doing. It's disrespectful to the true gnr fans. The band is actually on the road doing SOMETHING and god forbid we can't have one positive thread.

Frustrates people. What's more frustrating is god forbid you always have to start shit with me for no reason. I don't get it.

Amen. Some people actually understand. Thank You. LOL @ Dexter calling him a cunt!

Lets be realistic, if Axl were in here now, he'd probably say the same thing I just did(plus the cunt thing). Don't wanna assume things but cmon...and really back off. Like I said we don't really know why the previous shows they went on late in the first place...BUT EVERY REVIEW INCLUDING TORONTO SAID THEY WERE WORTH THE WAIT AND I BELIEVE IT.

And that's the bottom line...CUZ AXLROSE14 SAID SO!!! :lol:

Edited by AxlRose14

Everyone, let's calm down. If you wish to insult each other, please use the pm system.

Everyone has a right to express their views on the show. Let's be respectful of each other.

agreed but he needs to realize this is an important thread. no one wants to see a bunch of bs stuck in the middle

Please re-read my last post. Everyone has the right to express their view. That's what this forum is about.

His comments were about the show.

Let's just be respectful.

Amen. Some people actually understand. Thank You. LOL @ Dexter calling him a cunt!

Lets be realistic, if Axl were in here now, he'd probably say the same thing I just did(plus the cunt thing). Don't wanna assume things but cmon...and really back off. Like I said we don't really know why the previous shows they went on late in the first place...BUT EVERY REVIEW INCLUDING TORONTO SAID THEY WERE WORTH THE WAIT AND I BELIEVE IT.

And that's the bottom line...CUZ AXLROSE14 SAID SO!!! :lol:

AMEN 3:16

That sucks that he fell, hope he really is ok, you know how people are laughing to avoid embarresment

lol yeah he did that when they played SCOM in 2006 I believe...he slipped and started laughing at himself. Really cool. Honorary youtube clip:

Wow. I hope he's ok.

It must have really hurt. :(

I am trying to get more info but no contact in a few minutes, I know he fell and laughed but I do that too, wonder if he really is ok, I fucking hope so!

LOL I see Guns Guy is still up at this hour lol must still be in tour mode..............ROCK ON!!!

I am and have been given the do not return to work thing so I am on GNR time now LOL

That sucks that he fell, hope he really is ok, you know how people are laughing to avoid embarresment

lol yeah he did that when they played SCOM in 2006 I believe...he slipped and started laughing at himself. Really cool. Honorary youtube clip:

Wow. I hope he's ok.

I am trying to get more info but no contact in a few minutes, I know he fell and laughed but I do that too, wonder if he really is ok, I fucking hope so!

Show would be over if he wasn't. He must be OK. Did he change the setlist? If so. Could be a concussion lol.

Hurt? did ya see him fall in Portugal? That hurt!

Edited by MicEffecT

Wow. I hope he's ok.

Show would be over if he wasn't. He must be OK. Did he change the setlist? If so. Could be a concussion lol.

well he is doing the show but on addrenaline you can move mountains its tomorrow he might feel it, couple days off though so all should be just fine

lol wait they told u not to return to work lol WTF

Not cause of the shows though, I hurt my back the day of Montreal show, I have had major problems already getting tests tomorrow and a do not return to work note, I love to work have since I was 15 years old yet I cant now...

....anyways there is Gunsguys personal shit for today lol...

Update cannot reach Eric now maybe battery dead