- PIANO SOLO de Dizzy Reed

09 - Street Of Dreams

- JAM

10- Shackler's Revenge

11 - Rocket Queen

- GUITAR SOLO Dj Ashba

12 - Sweet Child O' Mine

13 - You Could Be Mine

- JAM ( "Run To The Hills" AND "Another Brick In The Wall")

- AXL PIANO SOLO ("Someone Saved My Life Tonight")

14 - November Rain

- JAM

- GUITAR SOLO de Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal

15 - Knockin' On Heavens Door

16- My Michelle (With Baz)

17 - Nightrain

Encore:

- Liquor and whores (With Bubbles)

18 - Madagascar

19 - Whole lotta Rosie

20 - JAM / This I love

21 - Paradise City

Not really sure to count Bubbles as a song or not

Users wanting to know where Axl found out about the French thank you well here it is:

In Montreal Eric wanted to tell him to say it, wrote it for him and everything, then he didn't... Eric asked him later and he said he got the note but did not elaborate, so tonight he ended up doing it, Axl rocks!!!

Well, that was actually really smart of Axl to use it in Quebec City and not Montreal.

I have friends in "english" Canada who told me there are serious divisions among french- and english-speaking Canadians. And since Montreal is closer to the Ontario border, many english-speaking fans would have been attending the Montreal show and would not have appreciated the "merci beaucoup" as much. But Quebec City is further away from the Ontario border and would likely have been comprised mainly of french-speaking fans. So the Quebec show fans likely really appreciated it. I could be wrong, but this is what a friend in Ottawa told me.

I've travelled to both cities quite a bit and never had a problem speaking English and being understood. But French is the primary language of both cities and a French thank you would be appropriate in both cities.

We're not all that hung up on the french/english division. The diversity is what makes Canada interesting.

I would have loved to have gone to this concert. QC is one of my favourite cities in Canada.

Users wanting to know where Axl found out about the French thank you well here it is:

In Montreal Eric wanted to tell him to say it, wrote it for him and everything, then he didn't... Eric asked him later and he said he got the note but did not elaborate, so tonight he ended up doing it, Axl rocks!!!

Well, that was actually really smart of Axl to use it in Quebec City and not Montreal.

I have friends in "english" Canada who told me there are serious divisions among french- and english-speaking Canadians. And since Montreal is closer to the Ontario border, many english-speaking fans would have been attending the Montreal show and would not have appreciated the "merci beaucoup" as much. But Quebec City is further away from the Ontario border and would likely have been comprised mainly of french-speaking fans. So the Quebec show fans likely really appreciated it. I could be wrong, but this is what a friend in Ottawa told me.

I've travelled to both cities quite a bit and never had a problem speaking English and being understood. But French is the primary language of both cities and a French thank you would be appropriate in both cities.

We're not all that hung up on the french/english division. The diversity is what makes Canada interesting.

I would have loved to have gone to this concert. QC is one of my favourite cities in Canada.

Great post! Actualy I really don't understand Madison post. Montreal is a great city where both english and french people get along. Well, there are always

asshole that don't but hey, It's like in a GN'R community, you'll always have that someone who say negative things even when everything is going fine!

On topic now, just got back from the show. Awsome concert again tonight. Crowd was so loud!

Slept only 3 hours in the last 2 days and drove about 12 hours. Time to go to bed.

I'll post reviews when I finally get a few hours of rest and get back home, missing the little family!

Great post! Actualy I really don't understand Madison post. Montreal is a great city where both english and french people get along. Well, there are always

asshole that don't but hey, It's like in a GN'R community, you'll always have that someone who say negative things even when everything is going fine!

On topic now, just got back from the show. Awsome concert again tonight. Crowd was so loud!

Slept only 3 hours in the last 2 days and drove about 12 hours. Time to go to bed.

I'll post reviews when I finally get a few hours of rest and get back home, missing the little family!

Looking forward your review...

have a good rest

Hey Mic,

Just sent you a PM !!! :xmasssanta:

If Axl is going to duet with Baz again, they need to drop my michelle, that is getting old.

He should duet with him on Scapped its made for two people.

I personally think Nice Boys would be bitchin' with Baz.

Opening 20 seconds.

Hey Mic,

If Axl is going to duet with Baz again, they need to drop my michelle, that is getting old.

Opening 20 seconds.

Yea, I've seen that before. Honestly, it works better for them to do a duet on than My Michelle or Nightrain. Obviously Axl could sing it his way, and Baz could probably sing it a lot more like Angry did on the original.

Hey Mic,

Or Mama Kin

Doesn't Bach actually have a decent voice when he's not screaming., he should come out for Don't Cry and the band should play it in full with him and Axl doing harmonys. I saw the band live in 2006 and If I get the opportunity to see them again this year then I'd rather have something like Don't Cry happen rather then Bach screaming My Michelle.