Quebec City, Canada 2/1/10 Thread

Blaine_sixx

This is NOT topic Axl needs to grow up a bit. He should print show starts at 11 PM if that is when he goes on. Let's see how many people buy tickets with upfront advertising. If Axl wants to act like a club band that is where he should play. "

What if Axl or DJ drop in to read about this show, and yes we know they do. No one wants the tour to end over some dumbass. nuff said.

If Axl cancelled a tour because of a message board then he would be certifiably insane. If you are seriously concerned about what Axl thinks then you obviously don't listen to the lyrics written by him - "vicarious existence is a f'ing waste of time"

Axl if you are reading this - STOP BEING A RETARD AND START THE SHOW ON TIME!!! You are performing at a high level, the band is performing at a high level, and the album Chinese Democracy sounds great live. So Dear Axl, stop going out of your way to sabotage your own success but more importantly stop treating people who buy your ticket expecting it start at a decent time like dirt. It is just plain rude.

Please do not use the word retard on this board, this aint the teen drop in centre...

Word police. Perhaps a progressive? I wonder if the energy is starting to sap out of the arena at this point as people who have work on Tuesday start thinking about getting home rather than the great show. Pity.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is NOT topic Axl needs to grow up a bit. He should print show starts at 11 PM if that is when he goes on. Let's see how many people buy tickets with upfront advertising. If Axl wants to act like a club band that is where he should play. "

What if Axl or DJ drop in to read about this show, and yes we know they do. No one wants the tour to end over some dumbass. nuff said.

If Axl cancelled a tour because of a message board then he would be certifiably insane. If you are seriously concerned about what Axl thinks then you obviously don't listen to the lyrics written by him - "vicarious existence is a f'ing waste of time"

Axl if you are reading this - STOP BEING A RETARD AND START THE SHOW ON TIME!!! You are performing at a high level, the band is performing at a high level, and the album Chinese Democracy sounds great live. So Dear Axl, stop going out of your way to sabotage your own success but more importantly stop treating people who buy your ticket expecting it start at a decent time like dirt. It is just plain rude.

Please do not use the word retard on this board, this aint the teen drop in centre...

Word police. Perhaps a progressive? I wonder if the energy is starting to sap out of the arena at this point as people who have work on Tuesday start thinking about getting home rather than the great show. Pity.

LOL! Sorry that is so funny...man you are really fishing eh?

Edited by bp240

INTRO STAR WARS

1 CHINESE DEMOCRACY

2- WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

3- ITS' SO EASY

4- MR. BROWNSTONE

5- SORRY

6- BETTER

7- RICHARD FORTUS SOLO

8- LIVE AND LET DIE

9- IF THE WORLD

10- DIZZY REED PIANO SOLO

11- STREET OF DREAMS

12- JAM / SHACKLER'S REVENGE

13- ROCKET QUEEN

14- DJ ASHBA SOLO

15- SWEET CHILD O MINE

16- YOU COULD BE MINE

Users wanting to know where Axl found out about the French thank you well here it is:

In Montreal Eric wanted to tell him to say it, wrote it for him and everything, then he didn't... Eric asked him later and he said he got the note but did not elaborate, so tonight he ended up doing it, Axl rocks!!!

Users wanting to know where Axl found out about the French thank you well here it is:

In Montreal Eric wanted to tell him to say it, wrote it for him and everything, then he didn't... Eric asked him later and he said he got the note but did not elaborate, so tonight he ended up doing it, Axl rocks!!!

LOL really? nice! :rofl-lol:

LOL really? nice! :rofl-lol:

Really! True story!

Exactly what I was thinkin !!! Thanks for the info !! that`s great !!!

I`ll let the pleasure to Eric to tell his own story !!

Edited by Sratchy

INTRO STAR WARS

1 CHINESE DEMOCRACY

2- WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

3- ITS' SO EASY

4- MR. BROWNSTONE

5- SORRY

6- BETTER

7- RICHARD FORTUS SOLO

8- LIVE AND LET DIE

9- IF THE WORLD

10- DIZZY REED PIANO SOLO