Ron's Estranged solo bit (Tokyo monitor mix)

final_touches

Sorry to create a new topic for this one. Chances are high that this was already discussed but I couldn't find anything.

Anyway, here goes: In the Tokyo monitor mix, when BBF plays the Pink Panther Theme and throws in a bit of "Estranged", Axl comments "I heared that" in a sarcastic tone. Doesn't have to mean anything but how cool is that? :xmasssanta:

Yeah, probably not threadworthy, I just lol'ed when I listened to this for the first time and wanted to share.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of when Ron told how Axl would talk and try to make him mess up during his solos. Something about his foot guitar being ugly. :rofl-lol:

Axl talked about that guitar in an interview with KROQ if I recall. It's pretty funny. He talks during Ron's solos again this tour, although I never paid enough attention to know what he's saying.

Been discussed in the other threads regarding the ear mix. Funny to hear! Actually there are a lot of parts in that ear mix that are funny to listen to. Like when they're getting ready to play Better and Tommy and Axl are complaining that DJ has to switch his guitar and Axl says something to the extent of "Always the new guy!". Just cool to hear them talking between and during the songs since we never hear that. Also funny how during Ron's solo Axl just talks away, trying to mess him up as Ron has mentioned before.