Ron's Estranged solo bit (Tokyo monitor mix)

final_touches

sounds like ron has asked Axl to play a part of estranged during his solo to please the fans and axl was like: "no, you cant" played a lick from Estranged

then ron does it live anyway and axl is like "hey, hey, i heard that. stop it"

Fixed it for you.

Much better. I like how yours is actually accurate. That guy should get a firmer grasp on the American language if he wishes to continue to use it, just IMO.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like ron has asked Axl to play a part of estranged during his solo to please the fans and axl was like: "no, you cant" played a lick from Estranged

Fixed it for you.

Much better. I like how yours is actually accurate. That guy should get a firmer grasp on the American language if he wishes to continue to use it, just IMO.

I'm sorry... on the what?

Fixed it for you.

Congrats, you learned how to use the bold feature on select words of a post. What do you want, exactly?

Fixed it for you.

Congrats, you learned how to use the bold feature on select words of a post. What do you want, exactly?

there is no american language, except maybe what the native americans speak, cree, apache or something...

Fixed it for you.

Well, acknowledgement there is no such thing as the "American Language" possibly would be a start... :unsure:

Fixed it for you.

there is no american language, except maybe what the native americans speak, cree, apache or something...

Simply a technicality. In this day and age, Id separate American English from the usual English. Just as you would see several other kinds of the Spanish language in certain reasons, etc. I dont see what the big deal is here.

sounds like ron has asked Axl to play a part of estranged during his solo to please the fans and axl was like: "no, you cant"

no Axl did not say to stop it.

he said "i heard that." i think he meant it in a joking way. i know some people like to put words in Axls mouth but c'mon.

and there is no source that ron asked axl to play a single riff of estranged in his solo, its not that big of a deal so we can assume he didnt ask.

theres no problem with ron playing it, i'm sure axl wasnt mad at all. it seemed like it was all in good fun.

Oh my god you people make a big deal out of nothing.

"Axl said I heard that which means he must be annoyed that Ron played it and probably sent him to his room afterwards to think about what he did."

It's a bit of fun between the band, that's it. For once on this board I wish something fun could happen without it having to mean more than that.

Edited by Conor

sounds like ron has asked Axl to play a part of estranged during his solo to please the fans and axl was like: "no, you cant"

he said "i heard that." i think he meant it in a joking way. i know some people like to put words in Axls mouth but c'mon.

and there is no source that ron asked axl to play a single riff of estranged in his solo, its not that big of a deal so we can assume he didnt ask.

theres no problem with ron playing it, i'm sure axl wasnt mad at all. it seemed like it was all in good fun.

i think for Axl is always a big of a deal.

maybe im wrong.. but maybe im right,. thats like almost 50%...

:shrugs:

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Clearly Axl was joking. Ron has said before that Axl used to talk to him through the in-ear monitor during his solo, for example when he used the foot guitar. All in good fun.

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Clearly Axl was joking. Ron has said before that Axl used to talk to him through the in-ear monitor during his solo, for example when he used the foot guitar. All in good fun.

i hope so... i want democracy... :violin: