Axl owned on TMZ

Bailey15

So, I was watching TMZ last night and they decided to post a disclaimer before going on to the next segment. It said something along the lines of "the following clips are very disturbing and aren't suitable for all viewers" or something like that. it then says "We are going to show you a sweaty Axl Rose".

They then show some stills of the recent surprise gig in New York at the beginning (clothes look normal) and then they go on to show that he is completely drenched in sweat...completely drenched. Did anyone else see this TMZ...what was he playing a gig in a sauna?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was watching TMZ last night and they decided to post a disclaimer before going on to the next segment. It said something along the lines of "the following clips are very disturbing and aren't suitable for all viewers" or something like that. it then says "We are going to show you a sweaty Axl Rose".

They then show some stills of the recent surprise gig in New York at the beginning (clothes look normal) and then they go on to show that he is completely drenched in sweat...completely drenched. Did anyone else see this TMZ...what was he playing a gig in a sauna?

Wow, so that's what you called owned?

Idiot. :thumbsdown:

The former CBGBs with people packed in... yeah it's going to be hot n' sweaty and smelly, even though I'm assuming have the crowd were models.

Harvey Levin was a law prof. at Whittier college in SoCal, Bill Handel was one of his students, went high profile as an analyst during the OJ trial.

Look I'm an Axl fan but the way they were talking about him was not very complimentary. So call me an idiot if you want - I'm just reporting what I saw and how it was presented to the average viewer of their show.

Then you should've chosen your words more wisely. 'Owned' isn't exactly objective.

Why do we keep giving the smut site hits? weird, I avoid the tabloids at the checkout line when buying food, cause its all bogus shit for the most part or some random idiot talking about other people they wish they were, not just for this band I dont read any of it..