Please play some Civil war

Hanoi Rocks

Hi guys im back, i think it´s time to bring up civil war on the setlist, im going to buy tickets to helsinki live concert when GnR is finally confirmed and seriously if these guys would play this song, me and my girlfriend and many others will shed some tears of joy.

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

I'd rather hear Estranged & Dead Horse personally but I do think the tour deserves some more Illusion material.

Absolutely! I wish they would do more UYI songs.

I'd love to hear them play songs like Estranged, Dead horse, Don't damn me, Locomotive etc etc. So many great songs on those two albums that don't get played by the new band. Which sucks :|

But maybe someday...

Edited by Cpi

I don't know if it'd come across as a cry for help, but wouldn't Get in the ring be a relevant song to play nowadays? Kinda like a middle finger to all the old Guns vs new Guns.

Politics aside, I'd love to hear Civil War too. And Don't damn me! God damn, I wanna hear that song. They never did play that live though, right?

If we want to make this the usual "songs I'd like to hear live" thread...

Civil War

Estranged

Yesterdays

Perfect Crime

Locamotive

In six shows I've heard all but two tracks from CD, pretty much all of AFD, so those would be cool. But whatever - I'm not that picky and the setlists in Toronto/Hamilton were awesome!

(Don't Cry would be on there, but they have played it live - in 07).

anyone heard the civil war clip from the 02 vegas rehersals ????? id love to hear this line up on it!!!!! B)

what civil war rehearsal clip?? Link?

i got it burned somewhere..................... i would have got the link from somewhere on this site though.

That clip is a fake. It's just an old demo of it from the Illusion era that someone remixed a bit to sound like it was a soundcheck clip (ie. a bit more reverb to sound like it's being "performed" to an empty hall). It's a common misconception as many places list it as being from the rehearsals from the Vegas show in 2001, but it's just the old demo.

They got the year wrong, but here's the original demo:

Couldn't find the "Vegas rehearsal" remix on YouTube. I've got it on a flashdrive somewhere.

If we want to make this the usual "songs I'd like to hear live" thread...

Civil War

Estranged

Yesterdays

Perfect Crime

Locamotive

In six shows I've heard all but two tracks from CD, pretty much all of AFD, so those would be cool. But whatever - I'm not that picky and the setlists in Toronto/Hamilton were awesome!

(Don't Cry would be on there, but they have played it live - in 07).

Throw Double Talkin' Jive in there. I'd love to hear that beast again.

Hi guys im back, i think it´s time to bring up civil war on the setlist, im going to buy tickets to helsinki live concert when GnR is finally confirmed and seriously if these guys would play this song, me and my girlfriend and many others will shed some tears of joy.

I would love to see civil war live 2 and estranged, those are 2 powerful songs!

I would love to see civil war live 2 and estranged, those are 2 powerful songs!

For sure! By the way welcome to the forum :)