Guns N' Roses have new Manager

gunsguy

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azoff is in charge of TicketMaster/Live Nation. I'm not sure this is a good thing.

You are always negative and saying shit about the band. Nothing new here!

What the poster said is true though, if Az wants, he could make it very difficult for Axl to tour in the US.

It depends if he and Axl are still on good terms.

I just don't see that happening Azoff is a business man, he likes money, concerts = money, done. I also really doubt his departure has any thing to do with ticketmaster more their own things going on.

Edited by gunsguy

Azoff is in charge of TicketMaster/Live Nation. I'm not sure this is a good thing.

What the poster said is true though, if Az wants, he could make it very difficult for Axl to tour in the US.

I'm sure that MONEY COMES FIRST in Azoffs business. And he wouldn't let a thing like this get in the way of putting coin in his pocket. With that being said, I don't think Ticketmaster even deals with acts that would draw the capacity of a school gymnasium anyways. :rolleyes:

I just don't see that happening Azoff is a business man, he likes money, concerts = money, done. I also really doubt his departure has any thing to do with ticketmaster more their own things going on.

exactly...

What's he going to do...refuse to let him sell tickets on Ticketmaster?

True but the real question is, does Azoff think this version of Gnr can sell tix in the US. That remains to be seen. It was rumored he was pushing for a reunion.

Funny. I saw Doc McGhee in the Chili's Bar at the Minneapolis Airport on my way home from the Calgary and Edmonton shows. Like a loser fan, I walked up to him and introduced myself as a huge fans of many of the bands that he's managed over the years. I told him that I just returned from the Guns N' Roses shows in Calgary and Edmonton. He shook my hand and asked me how I enjoyed them and said that he just came from Edmonton himself. I told him that Axl and the band sounded great and I was excited about seeing two more stops on the tour. Then he said pardon me, nice to meet you and started talking again to someone else. I then realized that he had an iphone / ipod ear bud in his ear and I had interrupted a phone conversation.

At any rate, it was cool to meet him and I knew that he was at least at the Calgary show because Sebastian Bach is apparently managed by him because he said something from the stage like "Doc Fucking McGhee, my manager, is with us tonight!!! We're going to do this next song for him".

So I guess they were up in Calgary and Edmonton talking business and Doc went to make sure that Axl could still bring it. I'm sure he was impressed cause he saw the same two shows I did.

Eddie Money fka Outtagetme

Like he's going to do that, don't you think that would piss Universal off some? Az is a pro, he ain't going to roll like that. I wish you would fucking cheer up!

Damn,

45 Drummers

46464 Guitarists

Now.....26 managers. :rolleyes:

That's more turnover than a Walmart in Detroit.

same fuckin morons with negative spin.........gnr star...........carne.asada. and a few more

sorry gunsguy, this should be done in pm, but i'm sick of the bullshit

you guys really bring nothing to the table guys....nothing. shut the fuck up.

this is great news. I don't see how azoff had time for gnr anyway with all the merger bullshit. but there are idiots who want to put the negative spin on it. great new manager and the future is still bright as ever.

Guest Sweet Tooth

For the people that are saying this is a bad choice because Azoff owns Ticketmaster.... can I say one thing?

SO?!

That doesn't mean anything, Ticketmaster is still going to sell Guns N' Roses tickets. It's about money, dick. Money! It's about mon-ey, dick! MONEY!

...and with Azoff gone, the reunionists can kiss their precious reunion goodbye.

Not like it was ever going to happen anyway. :rofl-lol:

Hooray!! It means the young folks here will never get to experience GNR's greatness...... All they'll have is Axl's Fakepit

:lol:

Yeak I know man, being bitter over something that ended over a decade ago or supporting a band that is currently very fucking active, tough call..........