The Most Stupid GNR related thing you've ever done

cocoscum

I wouldn't say that mine was very stupid.. but my friends and family seem to think it was.

anyways, a few weeks back I spent all of my money traveling to Canada to see Guns without permission and told my parents I was going on a school trip... it WOULD'VE been stupid had I gone with my original plan and camped out during the night... but Bumblefoot actually called me up on the phone convincing me not to do so (I couldn't afford a place to stay) so as many of you know, I got to stay with some of the members here. Thanks again!

Edited by Revolver

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that mine was very stupid.. but my friends and family seem to think it was.

anyways, a few weeks back I spent all of my money traveling to Canada to see Guns without permission and told my parents I was going on a school trip... it WOULD'VE been stupid had I gone with my original plan and camped out during the night... but Bumblefoot actually called me up on the phone convincing me not to do so (I couldn't afford a place to stay) so as many of you know, I got to stay with some of the members here. Thanks again!

Guns N' Roses > friends and family

Guns N' Roses > friends and family

If any of you fuckin degenerates were to turn up at my door i'd turn the light soff and pretend i wasnt in.

I just remembered some more.

I was supposed to do soething nice for my mom on mothers day, but instead i blew her off to go to the hammerstein show.

Drank a bottle of Nightrain.

Lost numerous bets about the release date.

I have been known to justify my drunk driving by saying "Dude, its like Axl says man, 'Cars are crashing every night, i drink and drive everythings in sight'"

sleep in the snow for three nights with bums in line for tickets....got a huge fucking cold from that one. - guess it wasn't stupid, got 2nd row center.

i dont understand why people show up so early to shows when they're on the floor. i went to the ottawa show this past january, we got to the floor halfway through danko jones' set and were about 10 rows back. by the time GN'R hit the stage we were 5-6 rows back and during the encore we were 2-3 rows back

He was waiting on line for tickets to the show.

oh

either way, i dont get it. it's better to get them on the internet now adays

This was in 1993...no fucking internet...of course I got my tickets to the Canadian shows on the net this time around...but back then, we had to camp out with our bottles of Jack and our ghetto-blasters with GnR Lies playing all night long in the fucking cold! and BTW - it wasn't General Admission back then either.

understood...didnt know you were tlaking about the old days

Argued with my teacher about Chinese democracy in front of the whole class for about 15 minutes and then she suspended me for a week for calling her a bitch.

well you deserved that if your called your teacher a bitch