Guns n' Roses sold out in Argentina

totogunner

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people care about what they can do in the US? It is after all, just one country, one pop crazed lollipop rock suckin nation of wanna be rock n rollers

that's right sunnydre. I'd like to see my countries supposedly big, cool rock band nickelcrackhead, sell-out a 70,000 seat venue anywhere. They can't do it because they're music is paint by numbers and most smart people can see it for what it is. Smelly Crap.

Moving 70,000 seats is pretty amazing.

I'm sure we will be set straight by the "real GNR fans" about how this is all a sham though. Stay tuned.

Thats very impressing. I wonder what Slash is thinking about that, hopefylly he enjoy Axls sucsess. How is other artists doing in sout america?

Will GNR be touring south africa and Russia too?

No.

Good!!!!!!!! shit I live in Argentina but really far away from Buenos Aires, I did everything i could to get to this show but... :shrugs:

anyways.. this concert is going to be awsome!!!!! The energy in the Monumental stadium is incredible!!

Just look at the latest ACDC video for Ironman 2... all the live footage is from Buenos Aires!!

I'm sure we will be set straight by the "real GNR fans" about how this is all a sham though. Stay tuned.

Thats very impressing. I wonder what Slash is thinking about that, hopefylly he enjoy Axls sucsess. How is other artists doing in sout america?

Metallica Sold Out 3 stadium concerts in Brazil, and 1 in Argentina.

AC/DC Sold Out 3 stadium concerts in Argentina and 1 in Brazil.

Metallica Sold Out 3 stadium concerts in Brazil, and 1 in Argentina.

AC/DC Sold Out 3 stadium concerts in Argentina and 1 in Brazil.

And GNR have what is it, 6 in Brazil? Or something..

Imagine if they sold all them out!! rock1

Good!!!!!!!! shit I live in Argentina but really far away from Buenos Aires, I did everything i could to get to this show but... :shrugs:

anyways.. this concert is going to be awsome!!!!! The energy in the Monumental stadium is incredible!!

Just look at the latest ACDC video for Ironman 2... all the live footage is from Buenos Aires!!

yes, that video is insane, i going to GNR show, and i wanna see the faces of the guys when they see that many people there xD! its going to be amazing!

and yes, there is going to be a Audio Webstream for sure, ill post the link when the date arrives =)!

Finally, 15 years waiting for guns... im 24 now... its been a long ride...

Yes guys, Guns n' Roses sold out the Argentina show in the Monumental stadium for 70.000 people. I read here a lot of times thats would be imposible to sold out a show, but once again Axl shut up all that negative coments. Sorry for the writing, im argentinian. Bye.

Hope you guys will get a great show in Argentina and a looooong set like the fans in Asia, you deserve it! :thumbsup:

Yes guys, Guns n' Roses sold out the Argentina show in the Monumental stadium for 70.000 people. I read here a lot of times thats would be imposible to sold out a show, but once again Axl shut up all that negative coments. Sorry for the writing, im argentinian. Bye.

Hope you guys will get a great show in Argentina and a looooong set like the fans in Asia, you deserve it! :thumbsup:

God hear you, i mean Axl hear you jajaja, what i really want to know is what band gonna suport the show, wish sebastian bach, but lately here the suport bands sucks.