Guns n' Roses sold out in Argentina

totogunner

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes guys, Guns n' Roses sold out the Argentina show in the Monumental stadium for 70.000 people. I read here a lot of times thats would be imposible to sold out a show, but once again Axl shut up all that negative coments. Sorry for the writing, im argentinian. Bye.

Awesome, Argentina knows how to rocks. It's going to be amazing. All of you, 70 000, enjoy the show for all of us that can't be there. rock1.gif

Yes guys, Guns n' Roses sold out the Argentina show in the Monumental stadium for 70.000 people. I read here a lot of times thats would be imposible to sold out a show, but once again Axl shut up all that negative coments. Sorry for the writing, im argentinian. Bye.

Hope you guys will get a great show in Argentina and a looooong set like the fans in Asia, you deserve it! :thumbsup:

God hear you, i mean Axl hear you jajaja, what i really want to know is what band gonna suport the show, wish sebastian bach, but lately here the suport bands sucks.

From Baz at twitter: @sebastianbach: Sorry to rest of south America, we wanted to come play 4u. Promoters in Brasil were the only ones who made it work. Hope 2cu all soon!

Edited by Caroline

From Baz at twitter: @sebastianbach: Sorry to rest of south America, we wanted to come play 4u. Promoters in Brasil were the only ones who made it work. Hope 2cu all soon!

Ohh that sucks, sure some region band play, and sure a shitty one, c'mon baz you are welcome in argentina. Whatever as long Guns n' Roses play im happy. Would be great if they made a dvd here, we give a good show, at least some hd quality vids.

How is this possible? I've been informed by several members of mygnrforum.com that Axl and the current lineup are irrelevant and nobody outside of a few thousand nerds on the internet are interested.

At least in some places, including South America, they`re NOT irrelevant. Lol! The current lineup rock! rock3

I have my tickets!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey people listen, there ir a tv program called la viola and the guy said that there would be more or less 5 five proshots from of gnr in argentina!

Five songs? Five streams? Five...??? I'm confused! ;)

is like a summary of the best parts from the show ...not the whole concert ..

How is this possible? I've been informed by several members of mygnrforum.com that Axl and the current lineup are irrelevant and nobody outside of a few thousand nerds on the internet are interested.

Holy crap you're right!! This can't be right, more people are going to this concert than there are members on this forum...is everyone on mygnr going and bringing a friend?

Oh yes and I´ll be there. We´ll be YouTubing everything as soon as it gets published after the show. Probably radio stations will cover it so at least we´ll have a full audio bootleg.

Too bad Baz isn´t coming. I wonder who will be supporting...

Holy crap you're right!! This can't be right, more people are going to this concert than there are members on this forum...is everyone on mygnr going and bringing a friend?

didn't you know we are the only ones keeping guns alive shock.gif

to the other posters - you guys make the whole experience sound so awesome. i'd give anything to be there if you all are gonna sing ohmy.gif

you´ve been misinformed!!! in Argentina we love GN´R !!! and i personally think this is the best lineup in history!!! :wub:

you'll see our passion in a few days!!! rock3

and yes, there is going to be a Audio Webstream for sure, ill post the link when the date arrives =)!

Finally, 15 years waiting for guns... im 24 now... its been a long ride...

1- There's no real proof to say there will be an audio webstream. And the last rock shows at River didnt have one.

2- You were waiting for Guns? that long? Hey! I remember you from an argentina message board, and you were the biggest of the haters!! I smell a pancake here!!

This will be new Guns biggest show right? Not counting festivals.

No, in the South America Tour they'll play in bigger veneus.

That AC/DC video..... I was there, December 6th, it was amazing *-*

For example???

Centenario is not bigger than River. ''Club Hipico'' can held almost 70.000 people, but they are not selling 70.000 tickets. Same for Simon Bolivar at Quito.

Yes, the Argentine show will be the biggest venue GNR will play in its own since.... 07/17/93, same place.

Is this the place :o

estadio_river_plate4.jpg

Yes!

ESTADIOS-DE-FUTEBOL-Estadio-Monumental-de-Nunez.jpg

River-Plate-Stadio-wallpaper-744.jpg

that last pic is not the River Plate stadium