Guns n' Roses sold out in Argentina

totogunner

Yes guys, Guns n' Roses sold out the Argentina show in the Monumental stadium for 70.000 people. I read here a lot of times thats would be imposible to sold out a show, but once again Axl shut up all that negative coments. Sorry for the writing, im argentinian. Bye.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes guys, Guns n' Roses sold out the Argentina show in the Monumental stadium for 70.000 people. I read here a lot of times thats would be imposible to sold out a show, but once again Axl shut up all that negative coments. Sorry for the writing, im argentinian. Bye.

Your writing is fine, enjoy the show you lucky bugger!

Moving 70,000 seats is pretty amazing.

I'm sure we will be set straight by the "real GNR fans" about how this is all a sham though. Stay tuned.

Thats very impressing. I wonder what Slash is thinking about that, hopefylly he enjoy Axls sucsess. How is other artists doing in sout america?

Will GNR be touring south africa and Russia too?

Thank guys, but what we really want is a second show, argentina is a gunner cuntry and they can sold out at least one more show, so please axl do a second oneee. Thank again for the coments guys.

I think you have to ask promoters for a second one :)

Moving 70,000 seats is pretty amazing.

I'm sure we will be set straight by the "real GNR fans" about how this is all a sham though. Stay tuned.

Thats very impressing. I wonder what Slash is thinking about that, hopefylly he enjoy Axls sucsess. How is other artists doing in sout america?

Will GNR be touring south africa and Russia too?

Here oasis make just one gig in the same stadium, ac/dc 3, metallica 3 ( 2 in "el monumental" and another in a smaller arena) and i go to the oasis and ac/dc gig and there's a lot of people with gnr t-shirts, especially in the acdc one.

i know this is off topic, but i overheard a staff member at the ac/dc concert the other night saying it was also sold out for 63,000. i didn't even notice it. that many people and i was just another one moving about in the crowd.

enjoy the show.. of course you will! (hope guns come to australia. hope i get presale tix.)

The argentinians have passion for rock concerts, even more than the brazilians, since the crowd here is a bit more "european" nowadays. I have seen the Oasis and Faith no More concerts in Buenos Aires on dvd, both were unreal, the crowd singing the guitar solos and stuff, amazing.

I went to the AC/DC concert in Buenos AIres, in the same stadium that GNR is playing., and the crowd has more energy

But in Brazil we sing more the songs. Anyone went to a Metallica concert of the World Magnetic tour? You know the ecstasy of gold intro? 70,000 people singing it. I cried, really, it was SO beautiful.

During Seek n' destroy kirk started to cry, he said it was the most beatiful crowd he ever saw.

HOLY SHIT!!! I CRY JUST SEEING THE INTRO

And I get fucking excited when Creeping Death starts.

This GNR tour will ROCK AS HELL!!

Edited by ManetsBR