Speculation on major US tour cities

Adele

What do you think will be the top cities GnR will tour in the US?

I'm asking this because I will have money late summer, and should a tour happen, I plan to travel out of state (I live in Florida) to visit another area while taking in the show. Washington DC ... I plan on visiting all the monuments and museums. NY .... well there's a ton to do in NY and I have family there. But I'm considering a place I have never been before.

I'm also sitting on a secret agenda. I will get tickets for a Florida show should they come here ... but if by chance either city's show is canceled I'll have the other show to go to. I know that's a rather negative perspective, but I am sitting on two separate tickets for shows on two separate tours that have been canceled in the past. (No blame to the band ... I know it was a bad time) So I want to see them this time!

I would love to see a St. Louis (most likely not happen), Memphis, Nashville or Little Rock gig. Just one of them please because I am not close to anywhere else.

But I will say if they are smart they will have a 20 or so date US tour at only MAJOR cities like LA, New York ect...... and have all sell out to make it look like they back on top by selling out all dates. Which is what they should have done in 02 and 06. But that will leave alot of fans out in cold for a GNR

show that is close but it is just whtat is finacially feesable. JMHO!

Boston! But preferrably Worcester, as I like the DCU center more for concerts then the Garden, mostly due to the fact that the DCU has actual pits, not really fuckin expensive seats on the floor where you have to pay alot to be in the front whereas you can just buy a GA ticket at the DCU and arrive in the morning to be the first ones in and in the front row

I'd love to find a list of cities of previous tours - to compare and see what the general top spots are.

http://www.mygnr.com/concert/concert2006.html

Thank you!!!

I'd love to find a list of cities of previous tours - to compare and see what the general top spots are.

http://www.mygnr.com/concert/concert2006.html

On another note, the TN concert is still showing as postponed. That's one of my tickets!