New Book To Be Released In July

Gordon Comstock

And I highly doubt it'll have any inside info or new information. Probably just the same copied articles Watch You Bleed used.

If it didn't contain something that offended Axl, it probably would have been released by now.

I pre ordered it two years ago when it had a September release date and that came and went and the book never surfaced. I sent the booksite numerous emails and was told that the particular book I ordered was being held back for litigation reasons. I don't know if that necessarily means Axl sued but I think that's a safe bet.

And I highly doubt it'll have any inside info or new information. Probably just the same copied articles Watch You Bleed used.

If it didn't contain something that offended Axl, it probably would have been released by now.

I pre ordered it two years ago when it had a September release date and that came and went and the book never surfaced. I sent the booksite numerous emails and was told that the particular book I ordered was being held back for litigation reasons. I don't know if that necessarily means Axl sued but I think that's a safe bet.

Maybe they settled whatever it was Axl wanted taken out? Who knows, but just doing a search for it now I've found different release dates. Some say June 2010, while others say July 2010, and even a few say April 2006 and October 2005.

The only good thing about an unauthorized bio is when they interview people who saw things go down firsthand. Most of them are full of inaccuracies, try to stir up new controversies to drum up sales, and do nothing but rip off fans and make the writer a lot of money.

There are exceptions when an unauthorized bio is actually authorized -"Many Years from Now", about Paul McCartney - it was a way for Paul to speak openly about people without getting sued by them.