"Axl Rose's housekeeper screamed" at Rolling Stone reporter

Estranged Reality

Didn't see this posted yet...

At the front of the Rolling Stone issue on stands right now, there's a quick blurb about one of their authors (the guy who wrote the piece on Billy Corgan). They mention that, after publishing the issue that commemorated the 20th anniversary of Appetite (he also wrote that article), Axl Rose's housekeeper called him up on the phone and screamed at him. :lol:

Edited by Estranged Reality

Didn't see this posted yet...

At the front of the Rolling Stone issue on stands right now, there's a quick blurb about one of their authors (the guy who wrote the piece on Billy Corgan). They mention that, after publishing the issue that commemorated the 20th anniversary of Appetite (he also wrote that article), Axl Rose's housekeeper called him up on the phone and screamed at him. :lol:

and people say this forum is beta censored now...

mygnrforumers for truth.

I guess that means Axl got pissed at the 20th anniversary article? I haven't read it but surely it could only be positive? Jesus Axl gets angry at everything :3

wooh where does it say that? Everytime anything comes up its Axl's fault, I love that...

I guess that means Axl got pissed at the 20th anniversary article? I haven't read it but surely it could only be positive? Jesus Axl gets angry at everything :3

wooh where does it say that? Everytime anything comes up its Axl's fault, I love that...

If Beta's screaming at the guy then I'd assume she (i.e. they) weren't happy about something in the article. But the blurb doesn't specify, so who knows what it was.

If Beta's screaming at the guy then I'd assume she (i.e. they) weren't happy about something in the article. But the blurb doesn't specify, so who knows what it was.

I did not read it but maybe they said something about her, lol maybe they called her the housekeeper? I have no idea I just find it funny that Axl is always to blame, sometimes he may be sure but cant always be

It would not surpise me if the cover of the magazine pissed Axl off.

I did not read it but maybe they said something about her, lol maybe they called her the housekeeper? I have no idea I just find it funny that Axl is always to blame, sometimes he may be sure but cant always be

Who is blaming Axl, here? I'm sure not, if the dudes upset about something, fuckin' cool! blow some steam off! I'm 100% behind him. :) Are you seriously suggesting Axls housekeeper calls people for such little reasons to "scream" at them, Justin? Nice new badge, btw ;)

Of course I am just speculating not having read the article. They is a million what ifs or maybe this and that, who knows. Shitty reporting though

Who is blaming Axl, here? I'm sure not, if the dudes upset about something, fuckin' cool! blow some steam off! I'm 100% behind him. :) Are you seriously suggesting Axls housekeeper calls people for such little reasons to "scream" at them, Justin? Nice new badge, btw ;)

Maybe she called for something that was said about her, thats what I am saying, we don't know and untill one of us reads the article we won't

Edited by gunsguy

Exactly. People should use their deductive reasoning skills if they have any whatsoever.

And having skimmed the article, I see no reason for Beta to have screamed at the guy.

Edited by Dariablue

I also thought it was a well written article. I highly doubt he had a problem with the cover.

The only thing in there I think would upset him is where they start to speculate about what mental illness he may or may not have. I think just about anyone would get angry over something like that.

I also thought it was a well written article. I highly doubt he had a problem with the cover.

The only thing in there I think would upset him is where they start to speculate about what mental illness he may or may not have. I think just about anyone would get angry over something like that.

Inside the house, one room was left untouched amid the madness. "There was this padlocked door," Zutaut recalls. "You go inside, and there was Axl in this immaculate, perfect room, surrounded by all this squalor. That was the dichotomy of Guns n' Roses." Rose was less interested in drugs and alcohol than his bandmates — but he had his own problems. He was diagnosed as a manic-depressive, and his associates sometimes wondered whether he actually had multiple personality disorder. "He has this very likable little-boy personality, and then he has the demon-dog-from-hell personality," says Vicky Hamilton, an early manager. "The color of his eyes actually changes when he goes into this different person."