"Axl Rose's housekeeper screamed" at Rolling Stone reporter

Estranged Reality

I also thought it was a well written article. I highly doubt he had a problem with the cover.

The only thing in there I think would upset him is where they start to speculate about what mental illness he may or may not have. I think just about anyone would get angry over something like that.

Inside the house, one room was left untouched amid the madness. "There was this padlocked door," Zutaut recalls. "You go inside, and there was Axl in this immaculate, perfect room, surrounded by all this squalor. That was the dichotomy of Guns n' Roses." Rose was less interested in drugs and alcohol than his bandmates — but he had his own problems. He was diagnosed as a manic-depressive, and his associates sometimes wondered whether he actually had multiple personality disorder. "He has this very likable little-boy personality, and then he has the demon-dog-from-hell personality," says Vicky Hamilton, an early manager. "The color of his eyes actually changes when he goes into this different person."

Exactly...who wouldn't be pissed off at this crap?!

And getting back to the newsstands today, how fucking petty of RS to mention Beta's call (IF that's even true). And referring to her as merely his "housekeeper" is truly lowering RS to the level of TMZ.

:shrugs:

And getting back to the newsstands today, how fucking petty of RS to mention Beta's call (IF that's even true).

OK, I generally like what you have to say about things but this just brings ass kissing to a whole new low. I get that Fernando et all read the forum but that doesn't mean that you can't have an opinion that differs from theirs. Maybe they'll even respect you more if you have your own opinion (provided it's laid out respectfully I'm sure).

Petty? Do you think it was petty of Axl to say that Slash visited his house?

Beta, bless her soul, has yelled at people in the past. It's not exactly a secret, nor is this accusation a stretch by any means.

I guess that means Axl got pissed at the 20th anniversary article? I haven't read it but surely it could only be positive? Jesus Axl gets angry at everything :3

wooh where does it say that? Everytime anything comes up its Axl's fault, I love that...

If Beta's screaming at the guy then I'd assume she (i.e. they) weren't happy about something in the article. But the blurb doesn't specify, so who knows what it was.

Axl's perfectly capable of flaming people without any assistance from others. :shrugs: He proves it once in a while. So it's probably just her problem.

And getting back to the newsstands today, how fucking petty of RS to mention Beta's call (IF that's even true).

OK, I generally like what you have to say about things but this just brings ass kissing to a whole new low. I get that Fernando et all read the forum but that doesn't mean that you can't have an opinion that differs from theirs. Maybe they'll even respect you more if you have your own opinion (provided it's laid out respectfully I'm sure).

Beta, bless her soul, has yelled at people in the past. It's not exactly a secret, nor is this accusation a stretch by any means.

If you knew me you'd know that I don't kiss anyone's ass. Trust me, I've pissed off plenty of ppl in my life.

What I said is my real opinion. RS is sinking to printing petty, idiotic "news" when there's plenty more important things to write about in the world of GN'R today. I have no idea whether she actually made the call; the point is that it's a new level of low for RS to write about it if she did.

If you knew me you'd know that I don't kiss anyone's ass. Trust me, I've pissed off plenty of ppl in my life.

What I said is my real opinion. RS is sinking to printing petty, idiotic "news" when there's plenty more important things to write about in the world of GN'R today. I have no idea whether she actually made the call; the point is that it's a new level of low for RS to write about it if she did.

I can only base my opinion of you off your posts (obviously) and in all actuality they have leaned further toward ass kissy than I think you realize. And we aren't talking about your every day life, more what you say in regards to the GNR camp, etc. But fair enough.

It wasn't like an entire article was based around this event. It was more like a 'fun fact' blurb-it about the journalist; it could have been a little something about any band. I disagree with your opinion that it's low for them to write about it though. Like I said, it's just a 'fun fact' type thing. :shrugs:

Yeah Axl's a pretty chilled out dude, I'm sure I'm Axl was fine about whatever Beta was pissed off about.

I'm also sure the rolling stone probably mentioned beta all the time in that article about AFD.

:rolleyes:

LP

I also thought it was a well written article. I highly doubt he had a problem with the cover.

The only thing in there I think would upset him is where they start to speculate about what mental illness he may or may not have. I think just about anyone would get angry over something like that.

Inside the house, one room was left untouched amid the madness. "There was this padlocked door," Zutaut recalls. "You go inside, and there was Axl in this immaculate, perfect room, surrounded by all this squalor. That was the dichotomy of Guns n' Roses." Rose was less interested in drugs and alcohol than his bandmates — but he had his own problems. He was diagnosed as a manic-depressive, and his associates sometimes wondered whether he actually had multiple personality disorder. "He has this very likable little-boy personality, and then he has the demon-dog-from-hell personality," says Vicky Hamilton, an early manager. "The color of his eyes actually changes when he goes into this different person."

That is such bullshit. Like his band mates or Rolling Stones are qualified to question whether or not he had "multiple personality disorder" which is not only rare, but it's legitimacy is argued by many professionals. "The color of his eyes changing". What a load.

I can't believe this turned into another debate. :lol:

I just posted it because I thought fans "in the know" or whatever would find it amusing. When I read it I kinda smiled.

Of course it's going to turn into another debate! :P Everything always does here.

That is such bullshit. Like his band mates or Rolling Stones are qualified to question whether or not he had "multiple personality disorder" which is not only rare, but it's legitimacy is argued by many professionals. "The color of his eyes changing". What a load.

i agree. go get em' beta!

remember when a guy in the axl chats asked him how it felt to be bipolar? axl handled that so well. he could have (and possibly should have) thrown a hissy fit and stormed off but he gave the guy a polite reply and remained humble throughout.

articles like RS perpetuate this multiple personality / bipolar myth that goes around and thats probably scream worthy.

I can only base my opinion of you off your posts (obviously) and in all actuality they have leaned further toward ass kissy than I think you realize. And we aren't talking about your every day life, more what you say in regards to the GNR camp, etc. But fair enough.

It wasn't like an entire article was based around this event. It was more like a 'fun fact' blurb-it about the journalist; it could have been a little something about any band. I disagree with your opinion that it's low for them to write about it though. Like I said, it's just a 'fun fact' type thing. :shrugs:

Guess I just don't see it as a "fun fact" when they refer to Beta as Axl's "housekeeper." I took it as RS trying to not only demean her but make her and Axl look silly in the process.

Guess I just don't see it as a "fun fact" when they refer to Beta as Axl's "housekeeper." I took it as RS trying to not only demean her but make her and Axl look silly in the process.

Har har. You know I wasn't referring to the housekeeper thing but the yelling.

Har har. You know I wasn't referring to the housekeeper thing but the yelling.

You can't separate the two because they said it was his "housekeeper" doing the yelling. :lol:

Yes, you can separate the two. I choose to focus on the yelling part, whereas you can't get over the housekeeper thing.

Are you guys done now??

:thumbsup:

No, but thanks for the inquiry. :P

We're just debating, we're not being rude or disrespectful to one another.

Yes, you can separate the two. I choose to focus on the yelling part, whereas you can't get over the housekeeper thing.

Are you guys done now??

No, but thanks for the inquiry. :P

We're just debating, we're not being rude or disrespectful to one another.

I think calling someone an ass kisser because you didn't agree with their opinions qualifies...but hey.

Really don't want to read 8 pages of it...you've both made your points to each other.

Edited by zint61

Oh please, don't imply I'm remarkably upset by RS's stupidity. It's nothing new and I'm in no way making it out to be a tragedy in the GN'R world. Not gonna dissect sentences with you - I simply think it was petty and TMZ-like of RS to mention Beta's call at all, whether she was yelling or not. And yes, no matter what you say I believe that referring to Beta as Axl's "housekeeper" was a very intended and low class slight by RS.

Are you guys done now??

Yup. Got in one last post before I read yours :lol:

I think it's reasonable to be upset when a magazine portrays you as an almost schizophrenic keg of dynamite. Axl has clarified that he is not manic-depressive nor does he take prescription medication, but the popular belief is that he has a legitimate illness.

Yeah, he went all out mumbo jumbo with all those psychics, shamans, and fucking past life regression therapy. That cost him in the millions while he was hooked.

If something can drive a gullible sensitive artistic guy schizophrenic, then pastlife regression "therapy" via hypnosis and shit... is the fucking bomb. If you want to go insane then look no further than meditation/hypnosis with some dork leading you on into "remembering" your past life... holy shit.

• Like 1