"Axl Rose's housekeeper screamed" at Rolling Stone reporter

Estranged Reality

Yeah, he went all out mumbo jumbo with all those psychics, shamans, and fucking past life regression therapy. That cost him in the millions while he was hooked.

If something can drive a gullible sensitive artistic guy schizophrenic, then pastlife regression "therapy" via hypnosis and shit... is the fucking bomb. If you want to go insane then look no further than meditation/hypnosis with some dork leading you on into "remembering" your past life... holy shit.

Wow, you must be the one who really knows about all this. You read all articles and people's comments, right? That's how you know what happened and what he did and whether he was right or wrong doing it? I am so impressed. And of course your view of the world is the authoritative one, truth itself. And regression therapy, shamanism, meditation, hypnosis and past lives is all mumbo jumbo crap which little silly illy Axl boy fell for back then, right? Which made him schizophrenic ...

We all don't know what really went on. Because we were not there with Axl and he doesn't talk about these things anymore (probably for good reason, he's learned his lesson I guess). It's all second hand information and personal opinion stuff. So you better stop spreading slander like this.

How I love smug smarty-pants ...

Edited by Granny

Guest RonMexico82

RS was interesting when Dr. Hunter S. Thompson wrote for them.

Can you imagine Beta talking to Hunter? :lol:

The man took anger to a whole new level.

Rolling Stone deserves to be screamed at.

I second that! I have read that mag sense I was a kid and I just finally said enough is enough. Boring fucking crap! the only reason I was getting it was for gnr info. And these days why bother when I can get it here. lol

RS was interesting when Dr. Hunter S. Thompson wrote for them.

Can you imagine Beta talking to Hunter? :lol:

The man took anger to a whole new level.

"'The Gonzo Tapes" are an interesting listen, but if you enjoy his books the way they are, don't listen to them because he took liberties with real life situations. The documentary on his life is a must see though. Later in life he did attract the celebs and groupies hanging in Aspen and kind of played it up a little too much, right in front of his wife and kids at times. I think the book on the Hells Angels was good, because he exposed a lot. He had things that obviously set him off, but he seemed pretty cool and kickback most of the time. Even though "Fear and Loathing" is awesome, Bill mothafuckin Murray did a great job playing him in "Where The Buffalo Roam". Didn't do well at the time (he was doing movies like Stripes, Caddyshack and Meatballs... Lost in Translation and Rushmore were years away), but he nailed it pretty good.

Depp's working on "The Rum Diary".

It's hilarious that the people in Axl's camp (Axl included) think it's ok to run their mouths off about every little thing, but expect everyone else to shut up and play nice. Going online and attacking message board users and verbally harassing major news publications over the phone isn't going to do shit. If you do that, you're just a sleazy as the people/s that you're pissed off about.

It only makes you look like an even bigger douche, and gives the magazines and TMZ's more ammo.

Edited by Nintari

It's hilarious that the people in Axl's camp (Axl included) think it's ok to run their mouths off about every little thing, but expect everyone else to shut up and play nice. Going online and attacking message board users and verbally harassing major news publications over the phone isn't going to do shit. If you do that, you're just a sleazy as the people/s that you're pissed off about.

It only makes you look like an even bigger douche, and gives the magazines and TMZ's more ammo.

I agree that it ends up giving them more ammo, but if someone was talking trash about someone you loved you would speak up too. At least I hope most would. I personally can take a lot and have but don't mess with someone I love. You are going to get it, one way or another.