Slash says he wouldn't want to fight Axl Rose

axlstud

a local radio station here in Edmonton Alberta just had an interview with Slash. Had questions for him like, whats on your ipod yadayada, then they asked him if he would rather fight Lemy(?) or Axl, and he said Lemy(motorhead?) would be tougher but he wouldnt want to fight axl cause "Axl's psycho"

Edited by axlstud

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a local radio station here in Edmonton Alberta just had an interview with Slash. Had questions for him like, whats on your ipod yadayada, then they asked him if he would rather fight Lemy(?) or Axl, and he said Lemy(?) would be tougher but he wouldnt want to fight axl cause "Axl's psycho"

No surprise there , he already said something like that before . On slash book he tells about this heated argument matt sorum and axl had and that he (slash) had to get in the middle to avoid a real fight .He does say he was scared of being in the middle because matt was a big guy , and well axl got pshycho when he got ina fight

a local radio station here in Edmonton Alberta just had an interview with Slash. Had questions for him like, whats on your ipod yadayada, then they asked him if he would rather fight Lemy(?) or Axl, and he said Lemy(?) would be tougher but he wouldnt want to fight axl cause "Axl's psycho"

agree.

i think this is way more reasonable than RS calling him bipolar. thats too specific.

axl is a psycho? yeah im more open to that. i wouldnt fight him.

by psycho he doesnt mean crazy mentally.

just when u get in a fight with him he'll turn "pyscho" like a wild animal or something.

thats what it appears anyway. but what do i know? i dont have a anti axl or anti slash agenda to turn one mans words into something else.

Exactly what i think. Thats why i mnetioned what slash said on his book on my other post

Just look at the airport vid with him hiting the pap.

You can see his psycho face.

I wouldn't fight that fucker. When he said in the vid "Touch her again and I'll break your fucking neck", any sain person would piss in their pants and run. Hahaha

Awesome. Can't wait for the controversy to begin and the Axlites and Slashites to go at it. :)

This will reach 30 pages, just watch. I keep waiting for the day when Axl and Slash actually speak to each other or call each out on Twitter and the entire board implodes.