Slash says he wouldn't want to fight Axl Rose

axlstud

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash is the kinda guy who says shit and then when you're gonna fight him he's like "it's all good dude, chill, it's ok man, let's talk this out, we shouldn't take this farther".

And you judge a whole character off a few things he says?

He stated the same line in his book, I remember reading it and cracking up at his choice of words :lol:

Slash knows Axl better than any of us, I'd take his word for it.

There's a small handful of people who could prob. say they truly know Axl, but I'm not convinced Slash really knew him that well. They had a good working relationship that ran its course in the end.

Haha

I think they would actually be pretty evenly matched. When Slash gets angry, watch the fuck out. Also he has a slight reach advantage over him.

And I'm with PTZ, I can't wait until something happens between them on twitter or wherever and this board goes mental :lol:

Haha

I think they would actually be pretty evenly matched. When Slash gets angry, watch the fuck out. Also he has a slight reach advantage over him.

And I'm with PTZ, I can't wait until something happens between them on twitter or wherever and this board goes mental :lol:

This must happen just once...just once.

He stated the same line in his book, I remember reading it and cracking up at his choice of words :lol:

Slash knows Axl better than any of us, I'd take his word for it.

There's a small handful of people who could prob. say they truly know Axl, but I'm not convinced Slash really knew him that well. They had a good working relationship that ran its course in the end.

Based on information derived from the internet and small meet n greets?

Slash freakin lived with the man at a point in his life and shared arguably their greatest moments in life together side by side. Anyone whose read his book knows he has an understanding and respect of Axl Rose on a deeper ingrained basis (surpassing "working" relationships) than easily anyone on this org. Ashba included :rolleyes:

When Slash gets angry, watch the fuck out.

Never got that impression. I mean, does he ever get angry?

It takes a lot, but it does happen. I rememer him saying in an interview a while back that when he gets angry his first instinct is to lash out. So in other words, you piss him off, you get hit.

Lets be honest..Slash is laid back and nice. Axls a straight Badass. It wouldnt be a fight Axl would fuck slash right up no contest.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's nice, he grunted n' moaned when I asked for an autograph(I still got it though). On topic though, Slash is bigger now, but Axl is straight up crazy, he takes kickboxing lessons as well. I wouldn't want to mess with that either.

Edited by Cdlove