Tommy's Chinese Democracy 2010 video diary

innocuous1

nice to see dizzy singin... I was always wondering why he does only instrumental solo in concerts. His solo stuff is amazing..he could do the air for example.. I also would love to see ron sing some GNR songs like this. His voice is great (i love that bit of 18 and life which he sung on one rehearshal)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!!!! Thank you for the clip Tommy, that was one of the coolest clips we've seen in years. Man, it just doesn't stop. Axl & GNR Twitter and posts pics, GNR play their asses off, Bumble doing all kind of GREAT stuff for the fans, Ashba's videoblog, now Tommy's video diary, what's next? GNR doing small surprise accoustic shows at fans' homes??? :thumbsup:

This clip is on continuous repeat at ROy's home. I'd love to see what these guys come up with in a studio!!!!! rock3

Wow that is wicked! I am so happy GN'R have entered the internet world lately and are giving us cool things to see and hear about !!!

Way to go Tommy!!!

Agree 100% - I am sooooo very appreciative for all they have been sharing and am feeling beyond spoiled. :thumbsup:

......and soooooooo glad that I myself have "entered the internet world lately" and am thus able to enjoy it!! :D

Wow that is wicked! I am so happy GN'R have entered the internet world lately and are giving us cool things to see and hear about !!!

Way to go Tommy!!!

Agree 100% - I am sooooo very appreciative for all they have been sharing and am feeling beyond spoiled. :thumbsup:

......and soooooooo glad that I myself have "entered the internet world lately" and am thus able to enjoy it!! :D

NOOB! rock3:rofl-lol:

Way to go Tommy!!!

NOOB! rock3:rofl-lol:

Where there's a Will, there's a Way!!!!...........................................or is it a whip? :rofl-lol:

Just so there is no confusion Shackler118 is NOT a member of GNR or the camp, just a user using the banner as an avatar :book:

Yeah, about that... could the banner perhaps be reserved for those individuals who are y'know actually in the band? Maybe another group could be created for those good people involved in the admin side, it just seems unnecessarily misleading...

On topic, those videos were awesome, may many more come along. This is a great time to be a Guns N Roses fan.

I really feel like Shackler should be made to remove that banner as his avatar, that was supposed to be limited to GN'R members I thought and will mislead new members.

Aright I will, please calm down.

EDIT: Done.

Edited by Shackler118

Guest Sweet Tooth

That was wicked, would've been cool to see them just jammin' instead of playing Guns material. It would've given us a hint as to what the next album might sound like :book:

But still, awesome video!! Can't wait for episode 2, I'll sign up now to see if I can get it that way.

EDIT: HEY DJ! Hope all is well!

Edited by Sweet Tooth

And again MISTER AXl ROSE isnt on the rehearsal! not in the same flight, hotel & bus. Is this really a band?????? Why Axl is acting like this?????

You fucking mongol!!! These guys are adults and not some teenage group of friends band. Adults have individual lives to lead and business to take care of as well. Do you think the Stones are alway with each other every minute of the day. GSUS....you sound like a teenage girl complaining about who's spending too much or not enough time with who. :fuckyou:

hey roy you need to admit that the new band is the AXl SOLO proyect with a lot of great and talented musician!!! I know that the Old guns is gone, but if this new band have a another name it will be the same shit. Axl controlling everything around them. If you wanna play a great show HELLOW get down on your feet and rehearse with they other guys, is not about learning a 20 yrs song is about performance! AGAIN, WHY HE'S ALWAYS APART OF THE REST OF THE GUYS????? TELL ME WHY???