Tommy's Chinese Democracy 2010 video diary

innocuous1

Nice! Awesome to see the band showing the inner workings of GnR on the road. My only minor gripe(which might be fixed in later episodes) is no Axl :( But im more than happy with this for sure :) Compared to what were got in 2006-2007, this is like wonderland for GnR fans.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fn wicked! That made my night and I can go to sleep in peace. I just came back from taking my wife. I repeat, (TAKING MY WIFE) to a Taylor Swift concert. Things you do when your married. Great post!

The site is rad, how was the show you went to?

That was fn wicked! That made my night and I can go to sleep in peace. I just came back from taking my wife. I repeat, (TAKING MY WIFE) to a Taylor Swift concert. Things you do when your married. Great post!

The site is rad, how was the show you went to?

My wife had a blast!

That was probably the most amazing "backstage" video I've seen from this band at all.

Damn that sounded absolutely great. They should do some acoustic versions of songs with Axl on stage. People would go crazy :thumbsup:

Dizzy is singing great btw.. love the duet with Bumblefoot :lol:

I keep repeating this video!

Edited by Lethalis

no no cool is when you sign up then get your link and user name and password to view another vid, now thats cool!!!

thanks for the tip, nice to see another viewpoint of their trip to see jesus.

"hey dizzy, get me a chocolate jesus......with nuts!" :rofl-lol:

how was the show you went to?

Can we stay on topic. We are talking about Tommy's new video.

Very cool vid. I have never heard Dizzy sing, I like his voice.