Tommy's Chinese Democracy 2010 video diary

innocuous1

hey roy you need to admit that the new band is the AXl SOLO proyect with a lot of great and talented musician!!! I know that the Old guns is gone, but if this new band have a another name it will be the same shit. Axl controlling everything around them. If you wanna play a great show HELLOW get down on your feet and rehearse with they other guys, is not about learning a 20 yrs song is about performance! AGAIN, WHY HE'S ALWAYS APART OF THE REST OF THE GUYS????? TELL ME WHY???

most bands rehearse the music first without the singer as he practices by himself.. and don't really rehearse all together up until the sound check

Edited by Revolver

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great Revolver, but I'm talking for example the guys were at RED hotel and Axl was at GREEN one!! The band was in brazil in march 8 and Axl arrive 5 days later (example). Many artists do the same thing with their solo proyects!!

There's an Axl interview on youtube where he says he never does sound check or anything like that because he just doesn't need to. He knows the lyrics, he knows how to sing them and he knows the band can play them, him being there is just an extra person in the room distracting the band.

Thats great Revolver, but I'm talking for example the guys were at RED hotel and Axl was at GREEN one!! The band was in brazil in march 8 and Axl arrive 5 days later (example). Many artists do the same thing with their solo proyects!!

Axl hates it when his fellow band members in the next room start snoring (at best) in the middle of the night.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

hey roy you need to admit that the new band is the AXl SOLO proyect with a lot of great and talented musician!!! I know that the Old guns is gone, but if this new band have a another name it will be the same shit. Axl controlling everything around them. If you wanna play a great show HELLOW get down on your feet and rehearse with they other guys, is not about learning a 20 yrs song is about performance! AGAIN, WHY HE'S ALWAYS APART OF THE REST OF THE GUYS????? TELL ME WHY???

Because you are a blind idiot who lives in his own world:

ldil.jpg

And again MISTER AXl ROSE isnt on the rehearsal! not in the same flight, hotel & bus. Is this really a band?????? Why Axl is acting like this?????

Axl was seldom at rehearsals with the old lineup... What's your point?

By your logic GN'R was never a band then.

Why would Axl need to be in Brazil that early anyway? Im sure the rest of the band was there because, aside from Dizzy, they've never been there and wanted to really experience it!

On the canadian tour, Axl stayed at the same hotel as the rest of the band...