~Misreprentation~

Guest reneelisa

Guest reneelisa

A couple months ago I felt the need to check out twitter and see what it was all about .I came across Dexter62 and thought hey it's worth a shot. I even saw some of my gunner pals there. The chats were just surface chit chat but it was kinda cool to think that hey maybe ..it might be Axl. Then all of a sudden no more Dexter62..he just disappeared.

It was around this time I had read a blog about some "ringleader" and I was curious. You know most times I don't get involved, chat or stir the shit. I don't care for drama...but I asked the author of the blog what was this about and at the time I didn't get an answer.She wanted to tell me later.. but I suspected. However I had no Idea what I was about to find out. It's a little story of manipulation and misrepresentation.. betrayal and ultimately a sheer lack of common sense.

Anyhow after sometime I stumbled across this individual once again on Facebook..only his name was Bruce Rose..then Bruce Grieco and yet again mingling amongst my GNR friends. I tried to be his friend but I wasn't good enough..I was only good enough to stalk..right? This person doesn't want to talk to me because they know ..I know Better!

After Sometime had past I had inquired once again as to the nature of this blog...Well I was told that this person pretending to be Axl had gone around and planted their ass on some fansites..Facebook ,twitter..etc..Through communicating with the author of the blog I found out this was the same person that was emailing me about 6 yrs ago(the last time) and through comparing email addresses realized this person still uses that email! I found out apparently this Sanna woman had some people banned for asking questions ,manipulated friends so much to the point that they were turning against one another and turning against GNR and Axl because people really thought this was Axl and some were getting the wrong impression of him.

I don't believe Axl Rose would come on some fansite and not expect questions as to the validity of an account or profile. For proof of Identity I would have had him send me an email through his account on MYGNR forum ..the real Dexter/Axl. I can't believe that some of you actually believe that Axl would ask you to delete or ban Friends and even his own long time friends..you really think he doesn't have anything better to do or that he would be that immature? that's like high school behavior..childish! Nobody and I mean Nobody tells me what to do and who I can be friends with.

Sometimes I guess though..it can be much more entertaining to believe the lies.. and I know how good this woman is..I know her game ...Charming ,witty,sweet and at times endearing ..and she gets you hooked.Tells you so called "secrets" and gets you to confide in her, but begin to ask questions or pressure her for proof and the rotten,hateful bitch shows her true self and I do not believe Axl is Rotten or hateful.

This is why I have to let you know and it makes me very upset when people like this misrepresent Axl. This woman she just trying ruin his image with the fans and hurt people in the process...she can only continue if you let her..she needs to be stopped!

I want you to know this woman did this to me when I was at a low point and I was looking for answers(going through a divorce..losing a stepson).I was vunerable, perhaps a bit naive and gulliable ..it's been years since I had ,had to think about all this, but I feel a sense of duty to set people straight that don't know already. This person hurt me in a very deep way because for a long time I was confused...mindfucked ..I just wasn't sure.. how could this person that I cared about so much turn around and be so rotten, hate me and say such angry things?

Seemed fun and innocent for a time ..but what you find entertaining today may very well be the thing that kicks your ass tomorrow..I wish I had thought about that at the time.I wish I had used my common sense.

At any rate about a year after she stopped emailing me I received a call from a detective who was investigating this and he told me that indeed this was not Axl ..It was a woman,who lives in Finland..her name is Sanna and she used and I guess still does use the same email and pretends to be Axl .

She is very good at what she does and has fooled many people .Even got some folks to book cruises and buy airplane tickets ,plan trips in hopes of meeting Axl.. hense the investigation

~ Do Not allow yourself to buy into this shit.. This is the same woman..this is just a game of mindfuck designed to hurt Axl and his fans and it is not worth losing friends over .It is not worth losing your peace of mind over..

**Remember Axl Rose would never ask you to chose between him or your friends**..don't believe that! and I seriously can't see him getting his pants all in a bunch just because you decided to use your brain.

Your Friend:) RENEELISA

Guest reneelisa

I realize I had posted this before however upon somethings that have happened recently I felt that I should re~post this.

Guest reneelisa

Ya...I know most of you feel you are way to smart to fall for such things..soooo Obviously the post doesn't apply to you.Run along now bye..bye.Trust me.. I am not gonna give a rats ass what some smartass mofo thinks..so save your shit ;)

can't believe I bothered reading more than the first sentence of this post, yo dude, you're wasting webspace, people just got dumber by reading this, I don't know why I'm even replying to this, but if you're older than 10-12, then you have some serious social issues to deal with, as someone pointed out earlier, slowly move your hands from the keyboard and proceed walking up the stairs, out of the basement, enough is enough, god damn it

also, I think we need a preliminary crazy-test for this forum, the amount of craziness has been progressing over the years

Edited by ppruks

Oh please, like this place is filled with Nobel laureates and brain surgeons...look at you all pile on. Who are kidding anyway? Pffft.

it's just funny that someone would post smth. like that, I'm trying to understand the motives behind this or how someone could be so gullible and cut-off from reality

Renee, Thanks for sharing this with the forum, the true fans find this very helpful and interesting!

Don't worry about some of the pathetic comments that are going to be sent your way in regards to this post, when i posted my long letter about the goings on in regards to facebook, i was quickly mocked and told to go outside amoungst other things. Basically this infomation is far too 'intelectual' for some people's minds. Also we have a mix here of Fans and apprent haters.

Regards,

Bones-

First off thank you for posting your info Renee. People if you know me at all listen to what she is saying. I am sorry this happened too you Renee. You are not the first and won't be the last. I know who you are talking about and she is very real people. DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THIS THREAD. There are a few bad apples out there pulling this crap. And Sanna is a master at messing with peoples heads.

Mods don't delete this thread. there are a lot of naive fans that will fall for people like Sanna.

right....I reckon Eric and Jarmo would know if Dexter ain`t Axl

She is not talking about Axl's profile here. It is another Dexter profile at another site. Read what she said before you bash her.

can't believe I bothered reading more than the first sentence of this post, yo dude, you're wasting webspace, people just got dumber by reading this, I don't know why I'm even replying to this, but if you're older than 10-12, then you have some serious social issues to deal with, as someone pointed out earlier, slowly move your hands from the keyboard and proceed walking up the stairs, out of the basement, enough is enough, god damn it

also, I think we need a preliminary crazy-test for this forum, the amount of craziness has been progressing over the years

You haven't even been around long enough to see the best of it. Who remembers gnfr.com?

You haven't even been around long enough to see the best of it. Who remembers gnfr.com?

became a fan in '02, been following forums actively since '05, but I don't recall that person? what about him/her? crazy?

LOL. The jury is still out on that one...

;)