What's your favourite Bumblefoot Nightrain solo?

Amir

anything after 2007

Same for me.

BBF is my favourite guitarist ever but I have to admit that until this tour, his sound, attitude and looks didn't quite fit with the band. I used to support him nonetheless...

However, he really impressed me this year. You can tell he changed his guitar playing to fit the band.

Oh and the fact that he plays Buckethead's parts note for note as they are on the album as well as his own without too much effort ( most of the times he plays eyes closed )

tells a lot about the skills this man has.

I think the amount of effort Ron has put into GN'R over the past couple of years of touring inactivity are really starting to come to fruition. On the 2006 tour, he didn't really have enough time to learn the material, so I think he was slightly overwhelmed, while still doing an extremely competent job. Now, I think he is really starting to show how much of valuable asset he is to this band. The way he is playing the material is close to the old material; hes showing a lot of respect to the musicians before him, while putting his own spin on the material. He is pivotal to any future success of GN'R.

anything after 2007

Agreed.

I think the amount of effort Ron has put into GN'R over the past couple of years of touring inactivity are really starting to come to fruition. On the 2006 tour, he didn't really have enough time to learn the material, so I think he was slightly overwhelmed, while still doing an extremely competent job. Now, I think he is really starting to show how much of valuable asset he is to this band. The way he is playing the material is close to the old material; hes showing a lot of respect to the musicians before him, while putting his own spin on the material. He is pivotal to any future success of GN'R.

Uber-agreed. Honestly, BBF is my favorite GN'R guitarist ever, closely followed by Izzy. Can't wait to hear his input on future material.

I still think he's sloppy. I liked the RAM one for a while but now I don't know. I really agree with the fact that he seems to have put a lot into it. As a composer, I don't think he's good enough to be in GnR, just my opinion. I hate his solo albums, find his Shackler's solo incredibly annoying and live -i just don't see it

My favourite Nightrain is Boston 2002...Bucketheads solo just takes you to another world, hairs standing up shit.

But I think the Tokyo 2009 Nightrain is pretty savage...Axls vocals for the first minute and a half are intense, mean and raw. Bumbles solo is sick, goes from a high note and then hits a really low note towards the end which I really like.