OFFICIAL PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - March 16, Brazil

gunsguy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show STARTED at 01:47 am?? That's crazy!

The Canadian fans in Toronto fell asleep waiting for the show starting at 11:30 pm..

01:47 !! WTF :rofl-lol:

They're getting worst! :thumbsdown:

With or without any reasons Axl comes late and for those die-hard fans deal with it.

It's very annoying and I have to shift from here to other better bands.

Slash, Muse, Metallica, U2, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue and AC/DC are still out there who are better entertainers than this band.

I love late shows, but c'mon if you say 10pm then 10pm or 2a.m. I'm on it at 2a.m. but if you showed up 1 more hour late you made me stupid because I have to work the same day. :sleeper:

FUCK YOU AXL ROSE! SELFISH

The Canadian fans in Toronto fell asleep waiting for the show starting at 11:30 pm..

With or without any reasons Axl comes late and for those die-hard fans deal with it.

Slash, Muse, Metallica, U2, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue and AC/DC are still out there who are better entertainers than this band.

I love late shows, but c'mon if you say 10pm then 10pm or 2a.m. I'm on it at 2a.m. but if you showed up 1 more hour late you made me stupid because I have to work the same day. :sleeper:

Apparently you missed the post about the delayed shipment of the gear delaying the start of the show and Baz not going on stage until roughly midnight.

And, honestly, unless you were going to the show, you don't have the right to complain about the start of the show affecting your ability to work the next day.

Ali

Apparently you missed the post about the delayed shipment of the gear delaying the start of the show and Baz not going on stage until roughly midnight.

And, honestly, unless you were going to the show, you don't have the right to complain about the start of the show affecting your ability to work the next day.

Ali

Not to mention Axl's suffering from some throat problems. Would you rather see him play one long show, blow out his voice and cancel the rest of the tour?

He's gotta take care of his voice. I'm sure the shows will get longer once he's recovered.

I think these shows are perfect length. Tight set lists, rotating CD material, honing the show i see nothing wrong with it. the impression i get in latin american countries like spain is they stay up later anyway and take naps around noon and drink continuously. st patricks days? right im getting lashed.

It's very annoying and I have to shift from here to other better bands forums

FUCK YOU AXL ROSE ROD! SELFISH

fixed.

Off ya go then!...

Edited by DvntJester

With all the trouble the boys must have had getting the necessary equipment together after the Rio desaster and the wrecked and looted truck for Bach's band - there must have been the hell of a lot to organize and coordinate! I think it is only due to the band's good will that they went on stage at all that night! And starting at almost 2am after all that stress, people expect them to play 3 hours? Seriously?

Edit: Not Sao Paulo, Rio of course.

Edited by Granny

With all the trouble the boys must have had getting the necessary equipment together after the Sao Paulo desaster and the wrecked and looted truck for Bach's band - there must have been the hell of a lot to organize and coordinate! I think it is only due to the band's good will that they went on stage at all that night! And starting at almost 2am after all that stress, people expect them to play 3 hours? Seriously?

Good reason for the delay

yes it was a late show and that could have caused problems for some fans which must have been frustrating-but considering the events from Rio-and the problems with getting the equipment set up e.t.c-it's obvious that this wasn't just a case of Axl finishing that last cigar on purpose before he left the hotel!! it was an accumalation of glitches throughout the day- :fuckyou:

I think these shows are perfect length. Tight set lists, rotating CD material, honing the show i see nothing wrong with it. the impression i get in latin american countries like spain is they stay up later anyway and take naps around noon and drink continuously. st patricks days? right im getting lashed.

Totally agree! But..

the impression i get in latin american countries like spain
:question:

Ali

They're saying that GnR are still in Rio - local time 09:57 WTF?

My link

No, I didn't miss the post.... I said WITH or WITHOUT any reasons he comes late. I was talking in general since Canada's gig and it's getting worst. If it's normal for you not some of us here.

Somehow it's good for me and I'm glad I've got over my obsession with this band.

Slash is coming on April 6. rock1

Edited by axlrod

Totally agree! But..

the impression i get in latin american countries like spain
:question:

sorry about that obviously spain isnt in latin american. not saying i know much geography. just saying siestas and shit. i dont want the whole of latin america on my ass, sorry for my ignorance.

You are an asshole

What a surprise, uh?

I think these shows are perfect length. Tight set lists, rotating CD material, honing the show i see nothing wrong with it. the impression i get in latin american latino countries like south america and spain is they stay up later anyway and take naps around noon and drink continuously. st patricks days? right im getting lashed.

a festive attitude to life.. should be more of it .. oh and quote [fixed] btw. wink.gif

Edited by maXx