"Fuck You Axl Rose" - is this for a new record?

MarcoM

Back in the '90's Axl asked crowd to scream "Get in the ring". And now he asked brazilian fans to scream "Axl Rose" (or even whole sentence "Fuck You Axl Rose", I'm not sure). Do you guys think it was recording for a new song? Is there any possibility for that?

Edited by MarcoM

Doubt it to be honest. He said it's a saying they have round his house so I guess he just wanted to hear a thousands of people shout it :lol:

Would be interesting to hear how that phrase came to be spoken so much in his house.

Doubt it to be honest. He said it's a saying they have round his house so I guess he just wanted to hear a thousands of people shout it :lol:

Would be interesting to hear how that phrase came to be spoken so much in his house.

yeah, cause I can't really picture Beta saying fy to Axl for some reason, she seems like a really humble lady

yeah, cause I can't really picture Beta saying fy to Axl for some reason, she seems like a really humble lady

Tell that to rollingstone... :rofl-lol:

Yea she really seems like a very vulgar woman from all accounts Ive heard.

Vulgar, really? Everyone on this board who has met her has said her nice and warm she is to people.

He said it's a saying they have round his house

Where'd he say that?

lol HAHHAH gotta love Axl´s sense of humour :lol:

By the way, does anyone know what this means? Someone posted this comment in the utube vid and although I understand written portuguese quite well I couldn´t understand this one:

No final ele pediu desculpas , por ter parado o show uma hora e ter intimado um cara da platéia que jogou uma coisa na mão dele , então no final ele mandou a platéia mandar ele se fuder ..rsrs....Axl é foda

Perhaps she has a Sharon Osbourne face that she puts on as necessary?

Ya gotta be kiddin' me, right? I have no doubt she's yelled on occasion when given a good reason and probably even used some "bad words" :lol: but haven't we all?! When I met her she was actually very welcoming, polite and unassuming. Maybe because she's very protective of Axl people get the wrong idea.

My take on the "Fuck You Axl Rose" thing is..it was kind of a response to the crowd at the "secret show".

All the clowns who were twittering and texting FUCK YOU AXL ROSE.

It's seemes to me he was mocking them by saying "let's all say fuck you Axl Rose".

Kinda stealing their thunder ya know??

My take on the "Fuck You Axl Rose" thing is..it was kind of a response to the crowd at the "secret show".

All the clowns who were twittering and texting FUCK YOU AXL ROSE.

It's seemes to me he was mocking them by saying "let's all say fuck you Axl Rose".

Kinda stealing their thunder ya know??

That makes it even more amazing. Everyone waiting a stupid response for Axl, but instead of it he stold the chant and did it himself, making the stupid who made the FUCK YOU AXL ath the Twitter look like Stupids.

Fresh from the press, Axl tweeted the lyrics to me:

Fuck this fuck that,

Fuck Stephanie Seymour's cat,

How long till ex-gunners die from overdose,

No idea, but press will say fuck yooooou Axl Rose,

Fuck yooooou Axl Rose,

we need splenda in our nose,

Fuck yooooou Axl Rose,

cause your the one we chose,

Fuck yooooou Axl Rose,

for you give killer shows,

Fuck heaven, fuck hell,