Has Anthrax's Worhship music leaked?

DeadSlash

Has anyone heard of it leaking? I'd love to hear any of it. It looks like from what I'm reading now that Anthrax is scrapping most of the album and starting new with Bush rather then have him redo the Dave Nelson vocals. I also read it was considered AWESOME by people lucky enough to hear it.

Anyone know a good source of Anthrax news? The official website has shit on it like Charlie twitters about his new favorite coffe. I need to know if Bush is in or not godammit!

Any guidance in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Anthrax is dead without Joey Belladonna.

Their first album, Fistful of Metal, isn't bad at all. Their first two with Belladonna are terrific albums, most likely Anthrax's best, but the latter two leave a lot to be desired, at least for me. Sound of White Noise is a great album, which is their first with Bush. Bush seemed to be the more consistent vocalist, for me anyways. We've Come For You All, the last one with Bush, wasn't bad at all, and if Worship Music is just as good or better we could have a good/great album coming out.

Their first album, Fistful of Metal, isn't bad at all. Their first two with Belladonna are terrific albums, most likely Anthrax's best, but the latter two leave a lot to be desired, at least for me. Sound of White Noise is a great album, which is their first with Bush. Bush seemed to be the more consistent vocalist, for me anyways. We've Come For You All, the last one with Bush, wasn't bad at all, and if Worship Music is just as good or better we could have a good/great album coming out.

The rumors are that this album was an improvement over We've Come for you all. I wouldn't care so much about hearing it if it wasn't for Scott or Charlie saying in a recent interview that if they stayed with Bush they would start from the ground up and scrap the Nelson songs. The album was like a month from release when Nelson and Anthrax parted ways, prmo copies were circulated, I can't believe it didn't leak!

It's all preference. I can't say the music is terrible, I just can't stand any of the singers since Belladonna. And State Of Euphoria is classic, though nowhere near as good as Spreading The Disease and Among The Living. The first 4 albums are easily the best.

It's all preference. I can't say the music is terrible, I just can't stand any of the singers since Belladonna. And State Of Euphoria is classic, though nowhere near as good as Spreading The Disease and Among The Living. The first 4 albums are easily the best.

I agree with that point, it is a preference thing. It's CRAZY how emotional people get one way or the other. It seems like every fan of Anthrax HATES Bush and loves Bella or the reverse. I'm team BushThrax for the record, but I don't go apeshit about it either.

It's like the whole Axl vs. Slash thing here. I feel like a kid with Divorced parents being forced to choose. Can't I love them both? They both give me Christmas presents Godammit!

Edited by DeadSlash

I'm a huge Anthrax fan, and I like both Joey and John (I met Joey after a show, cool guy). Never really heard much of Turbin or Dan, but I saw them do a little show in a best buy in November without a singer, and they did awesome. Worship Musics probably gonna be held up for a while

Edited by Shackler118

I'm a huge Anthrax fan, and I like both Joey and John (I met Joey after a show, cool guy). Never really heard much of Turbin or Dan, but I saw them do a little show in a best buy in November without a singer, and they did awesome. Worship Musics probably gonna be held up for a while

I've met Joey as well. Literally the nicest guy I've ever met. I have a long story about him, but I'm too tired to post it right now. Suffice to say, I was able to buy Joey dinner after a solo show. :D

I've met Joey as well. Literally the nicest guy I've ever met. I have a long story about him, but I'm too tired to post it right now. Suffice to say, I was able to buy Joey dinner after a solo show. :D

Really? Awesome. Saw him at a solo show he did at the Fillmore opening for Twisted Sister. He signed everything I had too, awesome guy.

If anyone has a leak and wants to be my best friend, PM me!

Or a good forum to talk about anthrax, I was serious about how crappy the Anthrax site is, It's like one step up from the One per season "fictional, but based on a true story" update there was on the GnR official site.

• 1 month later...

I've never been so happy about a band's reunion as I was when I heard Joey was back in Anthrax.

Yah I am so fucking stoked joey is back AGAIN. Too bad Spitzy ain't back this time thought, but 4/5? I'll take it.

Belladonna coming back is enough for me to check out their new stuff. And the live shows this Summer should be amazing.

I've never been so happy about a band's reunion as I was when I heard Joey was back in Anthrax.

Yah I am so fucking stoked joey is back AGAIN. Too bad Spitzy ain't back this time thought, but 4/5? I'll take it.

Belladonna coming back is enough for me to check out their new stuff. And the live shows this Summer should be amazing.

oh yeah, joey being back is more than enough. Spitz was always awesome live though. I hope they bring it out to the us sooner than later but it looks like they will record their album before that so who knows.

• 6 months later...

No leaks yet, I can say that. I saw Joey solo in September, and had a chance to chat with him/hang out with him for a few hours before/after he played (He knows us by name now, so it's always fun to hang out with him!). He said some of the new album would consist of Worship Music material, some of it would be newly written. He said from what he's heard it's going to be a great album, very heavy, and very 80's Anthrax-esque. Finally, he said they'd be laying down his vocals and recording the new songs after the tour with Megadeth and Slayer that went through the Fall. I've got a lot more stories/news about Joey from that night, but that's what he told me about the new album. Also, they played a new song, Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't, at some shows on the US tour.

57946_158861037463269_100000181214899_545463_3650392_n.jpg

No leaks yet, I can say that. I saw Joey solo in September, and had a chance to chat with him/hang out with him for a few hours before/after he played (He knows us by name now, so it's always fun to hang out with him!). He said some of the new album would consist of Worship Music material, some of it would be newly written. He said from what he's heard it's going to be a great album, very heavy, and very 80's Anthrax-esque. Finally, he said they'd be laying down his vocals and recording the new songs after the tour with Megadeth and Slayer that went through the Fall. I've got a lot more stories/news about Joey from that night, but that's what he told me about the new album. Also, they played a new song, Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't, at some shows on the US tour.

57946_158861037463269_100000181214899_545463_3650392_n.jpg

That's really cool you talked to him ans such. I used to hang with Billy from BioHazard back in the day, it was always crazy talking to someone like that and finding out they are a real person.

Thanks for responding, and for the update, I can't wait to hear the new stuff!

• 10 months later...