Happy Birthday To Frank !!!

gunsguy

this dude rules. Frank is the man. HAPPY ASS BIRTHDAY TO YOU, FRANK!!

? the fuck?

shit... uh oh did i do something wrong? very sorry in advance... shit, i'm nervous now that i might have done something wrong or something... :question:

It's fine dude, we know what you mean. You used the word "ass" in the sense of "bad ass" or "That was one badass meal" or something,,, It could be misinterpreted as you wanting Frank's day to be "ass" as in "bad" but I'm sure Frank won't take it that way if he reads it! :)

this dude rules. Frank is the man. HAPPY ASS BIRTHDAY TO YOU, FRANK!!

? the fuck?

shit... uh oh did i do something wrong? very sorry in advance... shit, i'm nervous now that i might have done something wrong or something... :question:

It's fine dude, we know what you mean. You used the word "ass" in the sense of "bad ass" or "That was one badass meal" or something,,, It could be misinterpreted as you wanting Frank's day to be "ass" as in "bad" but I'm sure Frank won't take it that way if he reads it! :)

OOOooooohhhh, ok hahahaha i got it now. Yeah, I see where the confusion was haha. I needn't say anymore as you've pretty much said it all for me, so thanks haha.