Guns N' Roses First Lady

KornHoleo

Axl's got a girlfrieeeeend:

http://colunistas.ig.com.br/vivimascaro/2010/04/05/ellen-jabour-e-a-primeira-dama-do-guns-n-roses/

16:03

Ellen Jabour é a primeira-dama do Guns N’ Roses

Depois de atacar de tradutora de Axl Rose no Brasil, quando o Guns N’ Roses se apresentou em São Paulo, no último dia 13, a apresentadora Ellen Jabour engatou um romance sério com o vocalista da banda. Seguiu com o músico americano para a Argentina e nesta segunda-feira embarcou com ele para o Panamá, onde o grupo fará show nesta quarta, dia 07, no Estádio Figali. Ellen já é tratada pela equipe como a primeira-dama do Guns N’ Roses. A banda fez show no Rio nesse domingo, dia 04, na Praça da Apoteose, depois que uma apresentação foi cancelada na cidade por conta da forte chuva que estragou o palco.

I wont translate this to English for now just to get you guys curious, LOL.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google translation:

Ellen Jabour is the first lady of Guns N 'Roses

After attacking the translator of Axl Rose in Brazil, when Guns N 'Roses performed in Sao Paulo in the last 13 days, the presenter Ellen Jabour hitched a serious romance with the singer of the band. Followed with the American musician to Argentina on Monday and sailed with him to Panama, where the group will show this Wednesday, March 07, FIGAL Stadium. Ellen has already been addressed by the team as the first lady of Guns N 'Roses. The band concert in Rio on Sunday, March 04, the Apotheosis Square, after a presentation in the city was canceled because of the heavy rain that ripped the stage.

(note: don't think this is reliable information though)

Edited by gunsguy

Attacking a translator? Sailed? Huahauahauaha! People, internet translators are NOT reliable.

I know but since you didnt do it I had no choice :shrugs: wanna translate it?

hahaha dont worry, shit happens, it means: "acting like Axl translator" "being Axl translator" something around those lines ^^

but well, glad for them, but i dont care about their personal life...

Attacking a translator? Sailed? Huahauahauaha! People, internet translators are NOT reliable.

yeah, someone who knows portuguese could translate the article. and maybe said how much reliable the source is. :shrugs:

To be honest I wont believe it until we see a picture of them together or someone in the camp confirms it. Either way I hope he has someone he is happy with.

And a picture still wouldn't be "proof", not even a kiss would be. Confirmation from the camp, okay.

You can have female friends, even very attractive ones.

So, I don't care whether it's true or not. Just want him as happy as possible, too. :)

"Depois de atacar de tradutora de Axl Rose no Brasil, quando o Guns N’ Roses se apresentou em São Paulo, no último dia 13, a apresentadora Ellen Jabour engatou um romance sério com o vocalista da banda. Seguiu com o músico americano para a Argentina e nesta segunda-feira embarcou com ele para o Panamá, onde o grupo fará show nesta quarta, dia 07, no Estádio Figali. Ellen já é tratada pela equipe como a primeira-dama do Guns N’ Roses. A banda fez show no Rio nesse domingo, dia 04, na Praça da Apoteose, depois que uma apresentação foi cancelada na cidade por conta da forte chuva que estragou o palco."

This is the best my spanish - not portuguese - can do:

"After acting as translator for GNR in Brasil when GNR performed in Sao Paulo, for the last 13 days the (presenter?) Ellen Jabour has begun a serious romance with the vocalist of the band. She followed (went with) the American musician to Argentina and in this .. (Monday?) .. departed with him to Panama where the group will do a show this .. (week?) .. the 7th, in the Figali Stadium. Ellen is already treated (seen) by the entourage (team) as the first lady of Guns N Roses. The band will do a show in Rio next Sunday the the 4th in Praca da Apoteose .. (wherever that is) .. after a show was canceled in that city on account of heavy rain that destroyed the (stage?)."

I was waiting for the Porto Alegre show, the one that started 01:50 AM.... The best show in my life. It was around 11:00 PM, and the news was that Axl was having dinner in Rio with Elen Jabour... and he was going to get a private flight to Porto Alegre after it was finished....So it may be true, since a lot of different internet sites noticed it that night.