Guns N' Roses First Lady

KornHoleo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Depois de atacar de tradutora de Axl Rose no Brasil, quando o Guns N’ Roses se apresentou em São Paulo, no último dia 13, a apresentadora Ellen Jabour engatou um romance sério com o vocalista da banda. Seguiu com o músico americano para a Argentina e nesta segunda-feira embarcou com ele para o Panamá, onde o grupo fará show nesta quarta, dia 07, no Estádio Figali. Ellen já é tratada pela equipe como a primeira-dama do Guns N’ Roses. A banda fez show no Rio nesse domingo, dia 04, na Praça da Apoteose, depois que uma apresentação foi cancelada na cidade por conta da forte chuva que estragou o palco."

This is the best my spanish - not portuguese - can do:

"After acting as translator for GNR in Brasil when GNR performed in Sao Paulo, for the last 13 days the (presenter?) Ellen Jabour has begun a serious romance with the vocalist of the band. She followed (went with) the American musician to Argentina and in this .. (Monday?) .. departed with him to Panama where the group will do a show this .. (week?) .. the 7th, in the Figali Stadium. Ellen is already treated (seen) by the entourage (team) as the first lady of Guns N Roses. The band will do a show in Rio next Sunday the the 4th in Praca da Apoteose .. (wherever that is) .. after a show was canceled in that city on account of heavy rain that destroyed the (stage?)."

Good! :)

Just one thing that doesn't make a difference really:

"this .. (week?) .. the 7th, in the Figali Stadium" ----> this wednesday

And Praça da Apoteose is the venue's name.

I Don't understand a word.

That's old.

She says she has always been a fan and when she was 14 or something like that (didn't watch it again, I'm at work) se went to the concert in São Paulo in 92, and she had long straight hair and was wearing a bandana, and some people thought she was Axl and started running after her. oO When she turned around they realized she wasn't him.

It's something like that.

Great, so after they inevitably break up, we'll spend the next 15 years discussing how Axl never got over it and is writing an epic trilogy about it to be released at some undisclosed later date.

I have never wished a post was mine more than this one.

It's funny, because it's true. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

"Depois de atacar de tradutora de Axl Rose no Brasil, quando o Guns N' Roses se apresentou em São Paulo, no último dia 13, a apresentadora Ellen Jabour engatou um romance sério com o vocalista da banda. Seguiu com o músico americano para a Argentina e nesta segunda-feira embarcou com ele para o Panamá, onde o grupo fará show nesta quarta, dia 07, no Estádio Figali. Ellen já é tratada pela equipe como a primeira-dama do Guns N' Roses. A banda fez show no Rio nesse domingo, dia 04, na Praça da Apoteose, depois que uma apresentação foi cancelada na cidade por conta da forte chuva que estragou o palco."

This is the best my spanish - not portuguese - can do:

"After acting as translator for GNR in Brasil when GNR performed in Sao Paulo, for the last 13 days the (presenter?) Ellen Jabour has begun a serious romance with the vocalist of the band. She followed (went with) the American musician to Argentina and in this .. (Monday?) .. departed with him to Panama where the group will do a show this .. (week?) .. the 7th, in the Figali Stadium. Ellen is already treated (seen) by the entourage (team) as the first lady of Guns N Roses. The band will do a show in Rio next Sunday the the 4th in Praca da Apoteose .. (wherever that is) .. after a show was canceled in that city on account of heavy rain that destroyed the (stage?)."

Good! :)

Just one thing that doesn't make a difference really:

"this .. (week?) .. the 7th, in the Figali Stadium" ----> this wednesday

And Praça da Apoteose is the venue's name.

:lol: your weekday names are unusual! there is a literal definition behind them, right?

Great, so after they inevitably break up, we'll spend the next 15 years discussing how Axl never got over it and is writing an epic trilogy about it to be released at some undisclosed later date.

I have never wished a post was mine more than this one.

It's funny, because it's true. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

she's not the first gf axl's had since stephanie, in fact he's not short of them. what makes you think this one is any different to the others?

:lol: your weekday names are unusual! there is a literal definition behind them, right?

"feira" is like an open-air market. So it's like: segunda -feira (monday) -- second day of the open-air market; terça -feira -- third day; quarta --- fourth; quinta - fifth; sexta -- sixth.

I remember being told when I was little that it was because in the old days, when the streets weren't filled with cars and pollution and murder, there was an open-air market every day in every town. Haha. Grandma said so. When I got older, I never really had the curiosity of confirming this. But it makes sense. Hahaha. And Saturday (sábado) is pretty close to every other language I know. Sunday (Domingo) is kind of weird too, but I don't know why. Hahaha. I'm gonna google it now.

Most languages name their weekdays after gods, right? The moon, the sun, etc.

Edit: Wikipedia says in portuguese they were named by priests, and it's the days of the week prior to Easter when you shouldn't work.

Meh. I like grandma's explanation better. :P

Anyway, this has nothing to do with the topic! Carry on.

Is Axl really dating Ellen? let us think. :lol:

As long as he's happy, I don't care. Although it would be nice if he could be happy with me :D:wub:

Edited by Deb Rose

"feira" is like an open-air market. So it's like: segunda -feira (monday) -- second day of the open-air market; terça -feira -- third day; quarta --- fourth; quinta - fifth; sexta -- sixth.

I remember being told when I was little that it was because in the old days, when the streets weren't filled with cars and pollution and murder, there was an open-air market every day in every town. Haha. Grandma said so. When I got older, I never really had the curiosity of confirming this. But it makes sense. Hahaha. And Saturday (sábado) is pretty close to every other language I know. Sunday (Domingo) is kind of weird too, but I don't know why. Hahaha. I'm gonna google it now.

segunda-feira on monday makes it sound like (primera) feira would be sunday, but you say it's domingo (like the spanish). maybe the first market day started on a sunday before the day ever had a name.

segunda-feira on monday makes it sound like (primera) feira would be sunday, but you say it's domingo (like the spanish). maybe the first market day started on a sunday before the day ever had a name.

Yeah, I always wondered... now wikipedia confused my mind even more. I'm just gonna believe grandma. :lol:

she's.. very average looking. :shrugs:

:suspicious:

What would be "above average" for you then, Sunny?

Not her

Well, sunnyDre has set such high standards because of all the girls he has been seeing in the last 15 years, since the day he learned to use a search engine and learned to spell 'hot models pics'.

Well, I said....

People complained when I said it, but I don't see any comments here like oh, you don't know anything about axl's personal life, bla bla bla. I never pretend I did, but this about her and Axl were in our face. I'm not saying it's true, but anyone here could have thought it.

Well, I said....

People complained when I said it, but I don't see any comments here like oh, you don't know anything about axl's personal life, bla bla bla. I never pretend I did, but this about her and Axl were in our face. I'm not saying it's true, but anyone here could have thought it.

thats not the "problem". The thing is, that we dont care/we dont need to know/we shouldnt care about Axl personal life, at least not in the main section in our forum... thats what i think and a lot of people do... we dont like this kind of "yellow" things... :thumbsup:

Well, I said....

thats not the "problem". The thing is, that we dont care/we dont need to know/we shouldnt care about Axl personal life, at least not in the main section in our forum... thats what i think and a lot of people do... we dont like this kind of "yellow" things... :thumbsup:

OK, but I didn't even created a thread for this, I created a topic to show the nice videos Ellen did while on stage at São Paulo, and said that maybe she was dating Axl, and I also said that I DIDN'T KNOW AND I DIDN'T CARE.

But some people seemed bothered because I quickly talked about this.