Do you ever wish GNR had finished and released Just Another Sunday?

ITW 2012

Do you ever wish GNR had finished and released Just Another Sunday? It's practically begging for some additional backing and lead vocals from Michael Jackson. Axl and MJ on the same track would have been pure magic.

Edited by ITW 2012

Crash Diet imo.

Crash Diet would've fit right in with Appetite.

Every now and then I actually consider the harder rocking songs on the Illusions and realize they could've easily made Appetite II and had an even more historical legacy.

MJ and Axl? No, that would be horrific

I don't wanna be starting something but I reckon you don't have much of a musical palate. MJ is a master of the R&B song and Just Another Sunday is an R&B song.

This.

Axl and MJ would have been great, but it's a shame Axl didn't seem to care for him too much.

Do you ever wish GNR had finished and released Just Another Sunday? It's practically begging for some additional backing and lead vocals from Michael Jackson. Axl and MJ on the same track would have been pure magic.

[/quote

do you drink frequently?if not, have you had any unexplained headaches or vertigo?I'd suggest a full MRI stat.there must be some damage.

I like a lot of the unreleased stuff, Too Much Too Soon is a song I really like, it has that kinda swing feel to it, and would've sounded pretty good on Lies, and I love Crash Diet.

But I gotta give a round of applause to Cornshucker.... :D Laugh a little everytime I hear that song, but I like it.

If I had to choose a song though, I would've liked them to put Crash Diet on an album. I'd like to hear Axl sing it now.

I don't wanna be starting something but I reckon you don't have much of a musical palate. MJ is a master of the R&B song and Just Another Sunday is an R&B song.

Yes I heard a lot of R&B influences in that song, MJ would have fit it marvelously. I can see it being a guns track.. it has potential.. maybe if they rock out the end and get a stronger/climatic bridge

Crash Diet imo.

and just another sunday would fit perfectly with GNR new sound

i can see it swinging both ways. Nu guns would probably pull the whole nu-KOHD chill one tone vibe.. where the originals would do an acoustic rough cut with Slash topping it off with an electric solo/outro

Edited by JesusisSavior

It's not an R&B song though is it.