Best Paradise City outro ever?

ashysdad

btw I'm not surprised you don't, you like the Killers - that speaks volumes.

yup, i like the killers. you like watching buckethead play songs from afd.

i win.

If you keep digging your hole you won't be able to get out.

Please continue.

• 3 weeks later...

The best outro of PC was the one from Ritz '88. Axl stage diving into the crowd, Slash lying down on the stage playing a killer solo and the band just going insane.

As soon as I realized it was a new band effort of an old song I immediately closed out. Fudd McKagen nails it here. Best Paradise City ending is when Axl jumps out into the crowd at the Ritz. Now that is Rock N' Roll.

Yeeeeeah maaaaaaannnnnnn the Riiiiitz rock n rolllll fuck bitches yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

But seriously. The Ritz wasn't that great of a show.

The shit from 86 and other bootlegs from 88 are much better.

Edited by bacardimayne

The best outro of PC was the one from Ritz '88. Axl stage diving into the crowd, Slash lying down on the stage playing a killer solo and the band just going insane.

As soon as I realized it was a new band effort of an old song I immediately closed out. Fudd McKagen nails it here. Best Paradise City ending is when Axl jumps out into the crowd at the Ritz. Now that is Rock N' Roll.

Yeeeeeah maaaaaaannnnnnn the Riiiiitz rock n rolllll fuck bitches yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

But seriously. The Ritz wasn't that great of a show.

The shit from 86 and other bootlegs from 88 are much better.

Nah, it pretty much was.

Just the intensity of it alone was brilliant.

Ritz '88, Tokyo '92, Rock in Rio III and Rock Am Ring are all popular shows because we have pro-shot videos of them.

Hopefully there will be another show to add to that list ... "soon."

Exactly. Tokyo 92 was awful. Ritz was a good show, but it wasn't as good as other shows from 88 and especially 86/87. It definitely wasn't the greatest GNR show of all time like the usual suspects here make it out to be.

This performance deserves to be on every page of this thread.

It floors me every time I watch it. It's also fitting that such a jaw dropping performance happened at a tribute for one of the greatest performers of all time.

Edited by plonker88

This performance deserves to be on every page of this thread.

It floors me every time I watch it. It's also fitting that such a jaw dropping performance happened at a tribute for one of the greatest performers of all time.

wow, I had in memory that that performance was much better, but to it's actually one of the worst performances in this thread :ph34r: it's close to boring, not the outro, that's part is never boring but before.. too slow, too alike zero the hero with "sabbath".. static drumming from matt, too high in the mix, guitars too low

dublin and inland invasion kicked fawrkin ass, as did the VMA's, madness everywhere, ritz had madness as well, awesome