Alice Cooper on American Idol

Becket

The rock world and so called rock stars are more Britney than Britney herself. I was expecting Madonna to come out and kiss him for the finale.

Pathetic and embarrassing how low these so called authentic musicians go just to sell their brand to the consumer. Next he will go on Ellen trying to sell his house and record Only Women Bleed with Fergie while Cyprus Hill raps the verses and his groupies will defend it like it's the best thing he ever did.

The rock world and so called rock stars are more Britney than Britney herself. I was expecting Madonna to come out and kiss him for the finale.

Pathetic and embarrassing how low these so called authentic musicians go just to sell their brand to the consumer. Next he will go on Ellen trying to sell his house and record Only Women Bleed with Fergie while Cyprus Hill raps the verses and his groupies will defend it like it's the best thing he ever did.

Yeah it was incredibly lame, but it's not like they raped kittens on live television or anythin'. :unsure:

Edited by IndiannaRose

and his groupies will defend it like it's the best thing he ever did.

groupies? you mean fans?

I find it funny that in a forum devoted to a lunatic who screws his fans more often than not out of music, shows, or any kind of positive aspect of his band, we sit here bagging on other artists and how their fans will stand by them no matter what.

groupies? you mean fans?

I find it funny that in a forum devoted to a lunatic who screws his fans more often than not out of music, shows, or any kind of positive aspect of his band, we sit here bagging on other artists and how their fans will stand by them no matter what.

dude that sucked...c'mon

groupies? you mean fans?

dude that sucked...c'mon

the Idol kids sucked, Ori and Coop did their thing well.

Hey, if downloading MF'ers want to rag on even well known musicians for going to extra lengths to promote their product these days, then so be it. But look in the mirror.

The audience is all they are after and the moment IDOL loses its 20M+ weekly audience members, these artists will be gone. It's nothin' but business and I can't blame 'em doing this or even the exclusives with shitty Wal-Mart. Things are THAT bad and they gotta do what they gotta do. Nothin' is more corporate now than the Super Bowl stadium crowd, but even the best known artists will still kill to play at halftime because of all the eye balls watching on TV. Same exact thing.

Even in the best of IDOL seasons, these group numbers always cringe-worthy. But this season so by far the worst all the way around. Once again, Simon smart as hell and bailing ship at just the right time...

Edited by Turn_It_Up