~3 months without Dj Ashba in mygnrforum.com

RocketKing99

Guest gunns5

Im going to make a thread right now as to why Buckethead should do a Q/A on mygnrforum , with herbie as special guest.

Im going to make a thread right now as to why Buckethead should do a Q/A on mygnrforum , with herbie as special guest.

Can we have Bubbles and Conky as well? :huh:

imo: A lotta shit posted here has a negative slant toward GNR, in addition to some totally ridiculous threads, that is why I'm not here more often.

Do you think he was turned off by all the Slashite bullshit going on in this forum? I would be happy to see him again in the forum...

lol. No.

DJ uses facebook/twitter.

Yeah, DJ posts on Facebook almost everyday!

As someone asked prior, yes I would post if I was in the middle of a tour. I'm sure he's got the extra 3.4 minutes in between letting his black toe nail polish dry and petting his Raven Edgar to pick up his undoubtedly modern and internet capable phone and post one possibly drug induced and elated thread.

However. I'm sure being that he's overseas in morally corrupted Europe, he's got plenty of under aged tang lined up from his Haunted Mansion gatherings.

Guest gunns5

As someone asked prior, yes I would post if I was in the middle of a tour. I'm sure he's got the extra 3.4 minutes in between letting his black toe nail polish dry and petting his Raven Edgar to pick up his undoubtedly modern and internet capable phone and post one possibly drug induced and elated thread.

However. I'm sure being that he's overseas in morally corrupted Europe, he's got plenty of under aged tang lined up from his Haunted Mansion gatherings.

BECAUSE HES TOO BUSY ™ the ™ along with ™ Ashba™, Dj Ashba™™ , Ashbaswag™ ashbaswag™™ , Guns N Roses Dj Ashba™ , DjAshba.com™ , AshbaDJ.com™ , Guns N Roses 2010 Ashba ™ and finally, D™J™A™S™H™B™A incase any of you smart cunts thought you could ™ it before him.

BECAUSE HES TOO BUSY ™ the ™ along with ™ Ashba™, Dj Ashba™™ , Ashbaswag™ ashbaswag™™ , Guns N Roses Dj Ashba™ , DjAshba.com™ , AshbaDJ.com™ , Guns N Roses 2010 Ashba ™ and finally, D™J™A™S™H™B™A incase any of you smart cunts thought you could ™ it before him.

Damn, I've always wanted to ™ AshbaDJ.com