What Would You Name The Next Album?

inthisriver

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of this now:

They could make it "Yesterday's Got Nothin' for Me" or "This Ain't No Yesterdays". That way it is a more subtle fuck you to all of the people hung up on the past Guns N' Roses, but cleverly just using the song Yesterdays. They could do what many people are asking for and have a the band release a new version of Yesterdays and maybe 3 or 4 other past songs and the rest would be new material. It will make old fans happy to hear new songs revisited and current GNR fans happy with new material.

Anyone enjoy this?

I just thought of this now:

They could make it "Yesterday's Got Nothin' for Me" or "This Ain't No Yesterdays". That way it is a more subtle fuck you to all of the people hung up on the past Guns N' Roses, but cleverly just using the song Yesterdays. They could do what many people are asking for and have a the band release a new version of Yesterdays and maybe 3 or 4 other past songs and the rest would be new material. It will make old fans happy to hear new songs revisited and current GNR fans happy with new material.

Anyone enjoy this?

Its amazing how true that song holds so many years later.

• 3 months later...

I think I'd call it Guns N' Roses. The time is right for a s/t

What would you call it, if it was up to you.

Guns N' Roses

That would solidify the fact that the band is indeed called Guns N' Roses and all the haters can go cry in a corner somewhere....

That'll shut them up, no doubt :thumbsup:

Guns N' Roses would be great title. If there will be a hit song named Guns N' Roses, it would be really cool too. It's important to let everyone know, that this is GNR, this is the band that is on the top of the game again. But I don't expect Axl to name album or song like that ever. Te title will be something with deeper meaning.