Angry Anderson, Hypocrite??

Nightrain7

Was just watching Rockwiz on VH1, not exactly sure when the episode was filmed...

One of the questions " Guns N' Roses has an appetite for...."

etc etc

Host asks Angry Anderson "You've actually toured with GN'R, whats Axl Rose really like?"

Angry: "he's a tool"

Host: "in what way?"

Angry:" he's a tool in every way possible"

This is very hypocritical, when Angry toured with guns in 2007 and recently has stated Axl is a great personal friend of his and would love more than anything to see him and Slash work things out..

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/music/news//blog/angry-slashs-new-therapist/20100607-8t00.html

He didnt seem to be joking and wasnt smiling or laughing..

Not really news worthy but just thought that was a bit of a kick in the guts for Axl considering Angry's recent praise for him...

Nice boys don't play rock n' roll.

...what an odd and totally irrelevant thing to say

I quite liked the reference.

So did I.

Is this link correct. All I hear is Angry saying how he hopes their will a least be a reconcillation if not a reunion?

He also makes it clear that he is a friendof both Axl and Slash?

So did I.

Is this link correct. All I hear is Angry saying how he hopes their will a least be a reconcillation if not a reunion?

The link was just to show angry appraisal of Axl, i dont have a link for the tv show bit, maybe youtube or something??

So did I.

The link was just to show angry appraisal of Axl, i dont have a link for the tv show bit, maybe youtube or something??

Ah not to worry. Seems a bit of a U-turn given what he was saying the clip you did post.

Maybe thats why they call him Angry?

Watching that Rockquiz episode I think he is half taking the piss with that comment. Besides that's what half the show is really about - just cracking jokes.

Yeah I saw the show on tv last night, and I knid of thought he was just being sarcastic and trying to be funny. Unfortunately though, in the world of Axl-haters that sort of comment really doesnt need to be said. Some people may not get the joke and think yep, that bloody Axl Rose ! It just sort of perpetuates people's usually misguided ignorant opinions of him :(