BigTV episode about Helsinki Live

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

That was fun to watch, but I did not know that Ashba was 37 years old.....he looks so young, I would say he where in the mid twenty if I where to guess, apparently same as the reporter :)

Also enjoyed the interview with Danko Jones, those guys really connects with the audience, more then any other band I've seen live.

amazing video, thank you for that... so does Ashba write USA off officially in this interview?

I don't think so, he's given the same kind of answer when interviewed in South America.

Yeah, he's aware that NuGnR isn't as popular in the US than everywhere else, that is all.

Holy fuck.

A glut of interviews that doesn't make me cringe at my own nationality? everything is fucked up nowadays. to imagine finnish people being able to produce acceptable interviews... damn. its all messed up.

thanks for sharing. ashba, fortus so cool.

lol yeah Fortus hesitated a little bit :xmasssanta:

EDIT : The admiration in DJ's eyes ( when he goes "Maan.." ) was cool though.

I'm sure he would SO like to write with Axl...

EDIT 2 : The interviewer looks cool. She's my kind. Looks a bit like Kristin Scott Thomas. :thumbsup:

Edited by The Glow Inc.

WTF was up with Fortus's answer to "is Axl difficult to work with"? At least Asha gave a real answer. Who knows if Fortus and Axl have even been in the same vicinity other than on stage.

musician is a job. playing live is also working. they are paid for doing so. doing rehearsals is also working (and yes, Axl do show up there sometimes).

i think that's whey they meant