Bring back SR, TWAT, Scraped & WLOR

Screamin' Demon

I find it disappointing to see that Shackler's Revenge, There Was A time, Scraped & Whole Lotta Rosie are rarely getting any play. Seems that the only new songs they regularly do are Chinese Democracy, This I Love, Sorry, Street Of Dreams, Better & Madagascar. Yeah I know that Axl's voice may find difficulty with all of those songs I mentioned not being played anymore, but I'm sure they can squeeze at least one of them back in. The current amount of new songs they play are mostly just ballads or slower songs. Shackler's Revenge was really the star of the new album and now ain't gettin' play. Scraped was also really kickass and There Was A Time obviously is one of hte most epic things I've heard this band churn out. I'm seein' these guys live on 4th December n' I'd really be disappointed not to get to hear the best of Chinese Democracy songs.

Shackler's Revenge is a Buckethead track really. WIthout him, it looses all it had going for it.

Well, he may have written some of it, but he did not do the solo, Bumblefoot did. And in an interview, BBF even said, that the doubleneck he had was built for that song, so it's more of a BBF song really on guitar, but either way it needs to be played live again!!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

They should practice the shit out of it until it's as close to it is on the record as possible

That's never, ever been what Guns is about.

But then again, this isn't really Guns.

I find it disappointing to see that Shackler's Revenge, There Was A time, Scraped & Whole Lotta Rosie are rarely getting any play. Seems that the only new songs they regularly do are Chinese Democracy, This I Love, Sorry, Street Of Dreams, Better & Madagascar. Yeah I know that Axl's voice may find difficulty with all of those songs I mentioned not being played anymore, but I'm sure they can squeeze at least one of them back in. The current amount of new songs they play are mostly just ballads or slower songs. Shackler's Revenge was really the star of the new album and now ain't gettin' play. Scraped was also really kickass and There Was A Time obviously is one of hte most epic things I've heard this band churn out. I'm seein' these guys live on 4th December n' I'd really be disappointed not to get to hear the best of Chinese Democracy songs.

Shackler's Revenge is a Buckethead track really. WIthout him, it looses all it had going for it.

Well, he may have written some of it, but he did not do the solo, Bumblefoot did. And in an interview, BBF even said, that the doubleneck he had was built for that song, so it's more of a BBF song really on guitar, but either way it needs to be played live again!!

No. Bumblefoot re-recorded the solo which was originally Bucket's. The entire sound of that song, minus the solo and outro, is Buckethead and Brain.

Also I would have loved to hear an early version of Scraped before it was 'produced'.

My point was that out of the 6 new songs they play, there's no really badass rocker regularly in the set. For a ROCK band, hearing a new badass rocker is a must when touring new material. How would people have felt if for the UYI tour they hadn't played Double Talkin' Jive and You could Be Mine?

My point was that out of the 6 new songs they play, there's no really badass rocker regularly in the set. For a ROCK band, hearing a new badass rocker is a must when touring new material. How would people have felt if for the UYI tour they hadn't played Double Talkin' Jive and You could Be Mine?

Chinese Democracy?

Chinese democracy and better? the only other rocker i think they should play regularly is Shacklers, it has so much energy live. Otherwise, bring back Prostitute.

i would love to see some changes in set list

from CD i would love to hear Chinese, shackler's,better, if the world, there was a time,this i love, and sometimes IRS or Catcher or Rhiad.

For me, there is no point in hearing so much of appetite. I would rather not to hear ISE and Brownstone. I'd like Nightrain, Rocket Queen, SCOM, WTTJ, sometimes Out Ta Get Me or My Michelle or Paradise City

There are dozens of great tunes on Illusions. Civil War, Coma, 14 Years, Yesterdays, Double Talkin' , Don't Damn Me, Perfect Crime, Get In The Ring, Estranged, Crash Diet.. all of these would be worth playin' occasionally. November Rain, You Could Be Mine, KOHD, Dont Cry and Live And Let Die are all great, but it's really too little of Illusions.

No. Bumblefoot re-recorded the solo which was originally Bucket's. The entire sound of that song, minus the solo and outro, is Buckethead and Brain.

Also I would have loved to hear an early version of Scraped before it was 'produced'.

So only half the song is Buckets.

Ultimate Playlist in my opinion off the top of my head:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to The Jungle

Get in the Ring

Street of Dreams

Shackler's

Ain't it Fun

November Rain

It's So Easy

SCOM

TWAT

My Michelle w/ Bach

Better

Don't Damn Me (needs to be played!)

Madagascar

This I love

Live and Let Die

Garden of Eden

Sorry

Used to Love Her

Nightrain

IRS

If the World

Rocket Queen

Crash Diet

Patience

Then Paradise City

but if Axl could do it, end it with Coma or Estranged.

Throw in some solo's and I think it would be pretty damn good, and I know some classics are missing from there but this gives some other songs the light of day. There are so many other great songs, but its not So Fine or 14 years if ya dont have the real singer.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to The Jungle

Get in the Ring

Street of Dreams

Shackler's

Ain't it Fun

November Rain

It's So Easy

SCOM

TWAT

My Michelle w/ Bach

Better

Madagascar

This I love

Live and Let Die

Garden of Eden

Sorry

Used to Love Her

Nightrain

IRS

If the World

Rocket Queen

Crash Diet

Patience

Then Paradise City

Throw in some solo's and I think it would be pretty damn good, and I know some classics are missing from there but this gives some other songs the light of day. There are so many other great songs, but its not So Fine or 14 years if ya dont have the real singer.

That setlist is a little on the long side if your adding solos. Unless its a one off thing like tokyo 09/Inglewood 91

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to The Jungle

Get in the Ring

Street of Dreams

Shackler's

Ain't it Fun

November Rain

It's So Easy

SCOM

TWAT

My Michelle w/ Bach

Better

Madagascar

This I love

Live and Let Die

Garden of Eden

Sorry

Used to Love Her

Nightrain

IRS

If the World

Rocket Queen

Crash Diet

Patience

Then Paradise City

That setlist is a little on the long side if your adding solos. Unless its a one off thing like tokyo 09/Inglewood 91

Yea i was going off of the Osaka and Tokyo setlist, but this could be like their Sturgis setlist if they wanted to make the greatest show ever lol.

Any list without "Estranged" on it, is no Dream List of mine. Despite being about 10 hours long.

Who edited that song back in the day? Peter Jackson?

But I'd love to see Garden of Eden.

lol yea those UYI era songs are so long, but epic. But idk if Axl could do all of that and Estranged or Coma, but either one would be the greatest ending to any concert.

If Axl can't sing all of IRS, I doubt he could do even half of Coma. Anyway, if we're making room for newer songs, I wouldn't have much a problem with My Michelle and SCOM getting dropped. I know there is no way SC would ever get dropped from a set list, but it is their most over exposed song. It still plays about 3 times a day, every day, on my local classic rock station. I could go without it for a little bit and be just fine, I think. I think Catcher would be great to bring back. It was a mess in Asia, but the Canada performance was very good.

If Axl can't sing all of IRS, I doubt he could do even half of Coma. Anyway, if we're making room for newer songs, I wouldn't have much a problem with My Michelle and SCOM getting dropped. I know there is no way SC would ever get dropped from a set list, but it is their most over exposed song. It still plays about 3 times a day, every day, on my local classic rock station. I could go without it for a little bit and be just fine, I think. I think Catcher would be great to bring back. It was a mess in Asia, but the Canada performance was very good.

Yhh Sweet child wont get dropped. i think they should change that godamn start with Jungle ISE and brownstone, maybe jungle, shacklers, double talking jive, then ron could do some awesome solo off the end of double talking jive. then maybe drop live and let die for think about you. then add TWAT into the encore. that would be beautful. Then, once every leg, whip out estranged.