Anyone ever searched for "Guns N Roses No Love Remains" on google

ronartest2004

If you type in on google.com Guns N Roses No Love Remains go to the 3rd page results and at the bottom it says "In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org."

So someone must of had something authentic enough on there to catch someones attention.

Axl said it was a fake title.

Well yeah, but someone could have posted the whole track. Not known the actual name of the track, and just posted it as "No Love Remains". Because they wouldn't go through such measures to report a fake song. The group that reported the link is called "BPI" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Phonographic_Industry

Sounds like its a group that represents alot of different record labels..somewhat like the RIAA.

Yeah, that is weird. Maybe a hoarder had the real song on a website, and it got taken down. I doubt a result/website would be taken down becuase of a fake version.

Fuck, the song was right there. Well, guess I 'll have to wait for the CD.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I mean you can still find the 16 sec clip on there. But something must of been posted that we didnt even know about.

This doesn't mean that there was any kind of a new leak we hadn't heard. It most likely means there was some website that suggested soemthing about any random leak that this company decided could have been a threat of some kind.