If you had to play one song from Chinese Democracy to somebody....

seely

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my friend first heard Chinese Democracy he was like this is sick until the chinese stew words then that did it for him.

The lyrics are horrid I think it starts off strong then goes bad. Intro sucks

Oh My God direction is where GN'R needs to go. This cuddling slow music is not going to make it these days

Sorry is by far the best song

Boggles me why Better is not a big hit.

Anyones local radio stations still playing stuff from CD?

Edited by crashoride

TIL is good for teenage girls.

What are you talking about man? This I Love has amazing lyrics. The solo is unbelievable. And Axl's voice sounds so sincere and distraught.

It's a ridiculous song, too over the top for me.

So are you saying you don't like November Rain either? It's even more "over the top".

Just asking bro! ;)

TWAT. I really don't like most of gnr's "slow" songs (civil war, dont cry, patience, knockin etc), save for a handful (one in a million, 14 years, and ALL of the slower tunes on Chi Dem). TWAT is out of this world imo. Although there is much greatness on chi dem, I feel TWAT meets your criteria to a tee

I would go with This I Love, ive shown it to a lot of friends and many find it beautiful. And yea to the teenage girl thing, ive shown it to a few girls and they have loved it. Now mind you they already like rock and arent into hip hop like most, but it still means something.