Bumble interview....but with NEW ANSWERS!!!

Cdlove

why does he bother doing interviews if he has an issue answering questions about NuGnR............the only reason these people even want to talk to Bumble is because he is in the band...otherwise, with all due respect, he is just another faceless musician and nobody cares what this guy does

I care.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does he bother doing interviews if he has an issue answering questions about NuGnR............the only reason these people even want to talk to Bumble is because he is in the band...otherwise, with all due respect, he is just another faceless musician and nobody cares what this guy does other than hard core Bumble or NuGnR fans

I care.

My Apologies..... fixed above

Bullshit. Many of my friends became fans of Bumblefoot after I told them to listen to random songs from Chinese Democracy, and they're not even Gn'R fans.

They do like old style Rock n' Roll and just by listening to some of Bumble's guitar parts, they became fans and 3 of them bought Abnormal and 9/11 and are loving it.

why does he bother doing interviews if he has an issue answering questions about NuGnR............the only reason these people even want to talk to Bumble is because he is in the band...otherwise, with all due respect, he is just another faceless musician and nobody cares what this guy does other than hard core Bumble or NuGnR fans

I care.

Bullshit. Many of my friends became fans of Bumblefoot after I told them to listen to random songs from Chinese Democracy, and they're not even Gn'R fans.

They do like old style Rock n' Roll and just by listening to some of Bumble's guitar parts, they became fans and 3 of them bought Abnormal and 9/11 and are loving it.

If you're not a fan of Bumble or Gnr you wont care. But thats true for anything isnt it ? If you're not a fan of Prince, you wont care about him. If you're not a fan of butter, then you wont care about what it butters up.

I care.

.....and I stand by my comment that unless you are a Bumble fan or into NuGnR you would not know who he is or his music guy if you tripped over him.........

Good thing you didn't say that in a Bucket thread. **rolls eyes**

I care.

.....and I stand by my comment that unless you are a Bumble fan or into NuGnR you would not know who he is or his music guy if you tripped over him.........

Bumble fans are the most sophisticated. Right Sunny?

I care.

Bumble fans are the most sophisticated. Right Sunny?

Nope.

Del fans. They are to cool to post.

Is it possible for any topic here not to turn into new vs old? It would be pretty awesome if we could get one or two a week that didn't turn into ___vs___.

Agree,it gets tiresome and some people are familiar with Ron's work,probably the same people that are familiar with Vai, Satriani, Beck, Malmsteen and bucket,not everyone listens to such a narrow variety of music,If you don't like Ron,don't read his interviews,at least he is well spoken,I appreciate Ron,and his talent,and his contributions to Guns N' Roses,the vs threads are useless,It is what it is and no amount of bitching,or whining will change a thing,except make you look like a stuck in the past,fucking idiot.

Is it possible for any topic here not to turn into new vs old? It would be pretty awesome if we could get one or two a week that didn't turn into ___vs___.

I used to get mad about that too, but the more I look at the big picture I think why that happens so often is because we rarely get true info about the new band. I mean sure, we may hear that "Axl is in New York" or something like that. But I think that most people want to hear about upcoming tours or upcoming albums. But anytime something is mentioned about a new tour or album all of a sudden its a "misquote" or something along those lines.

So very quickly things turn into a "Man, if slash was still in the band we wouldnt have all of this crap"...so on and so on.

I still to this day do not understand how not doing what every other band in history ever did which is telling your fans about an upcoming album, I mean they already tried the doing the CD album secretly...It didnt make more people buy the album. It hurt album sales. Why not come out and say "Yes, we are working on a new album...sorry we dont have a release date, but it wont take as long as chinese democracy". Even when people on here say "soon is the word" quotes that they always beat into the ground. At least we have some info. But no, we wont get that...What we get is "Yeah,we are working on a new album" Then the next week in a facebook quote we get "Oh, that magazine didnt translate things right...we have no plans for a new album".

The only person I trust for info on this band is MSL, period.

I can see BF quitting the band.

I don't see that happening. Ron cares about his fans and knows that a lot of them would be disappointed if he quit. Plus, I think he enjoys being in GN'R a lot.

I mean, who wouldn't get sick of answering the same questions in every single interview? I think his comments were smart and full of wit.

I don't see that happening. Ron cares about his fans and knows that a lot of them would be disappointed if he quit. Plus, I think he enjoys being in GN'R a lot.

I mean, who wouldn't get sick of answering the same questions in every single interview? I think his comments were smart and full of wit.

I cant say I blame him, but he has to know its coming. Just as every past member of the band knows reguardless or what they are doing it will go back to gnr.

All I can say is BF has become increasingly sarcastic, which is a sign of anger, contempt and discontent. His personal issues with GNR are spilling over into the interviews. His fans will love him more if he is not in GNR.

Ron has always been a jokester. And everybody can get into an irritated mood every now and then. There's many things in his life that could put him in a not-so-great mood. Guns N' Roses isn't his whole life.

And I don't see what "personal issues" you're gathering from this. He seems happy to be in the band and I don't see him leaving anytime soon. Earlier in the interview he even said this is the best touring experience he has ever had.

Just because he wrote the song "Glad To Be Here" didn't mean he wanted to quit music. So I don't see how one little interview would make you think he would want to quit Guns.

All I can say is BF has become increasingly sarcastic, which is a sign of anger, contempt and discontent. His personal issues with GNR are spilling over into the interviews. His fans will love him more if he is not in GNR.

Ron has always been a jokester. And everybody can get into an irritated mood every now and then. There's many things in his life that could put him in a not-so-great mood. Guns N' Roses isn't his whole life.

And I don't see what "personal issues" you're gathering from this. He seems happy to be in the band and I don't see him leaving anytime soon. Earlier in the interview he even said this is the best touring experience he has ever had.

Just because he wrote the song "Glad To Be Here" didn't mean he wanted to quit music. So I don't see how one little interview would make you think he would want to quit Guns.

Fair enough.

No hard feelings bro. :)

If Ron does leave GnR, it would be a huge blow for what is this current band. Ron is honest to god, the only person in the band that cares enough about the fans. If we didnt have Bumble, we would be 100% in the dark on what is happening. We would have no interviews, no insight, no nothing. It'll be like a mini 2005. Im am sure of one thing though, if Ron did leave, he would at least have positive feeling about the GnR fans that buy his albums and go to his shows. Unlike a certion nofaced guitarist that looks at the fans that made him what he is today in nothing but contempt.

If Ron does leave GnR, it would be a huge blow for what is this current band. Ron is honest to god, the only person in the band that cares enough about the fans. If we didnt have Bumble, we would be 100% in the dark on what is happening. We would have no interviews, no insight, no nothing. It'll be like a mini 2005. Im am sure of one thing though, if Ron did leave, he would at least have positive feeling about the GnR fans that buy his albums and go to his shows. Unlike a certion nofaced guitarist that looks at the fans that made him what he is today in nothing but contempt.

Bucket doesn't like GN'R fans? That's strange...

I guess he's a very strange person overall though so maybe it doesn't surprise me. :shrugs:

kinda sounds like he's sticking it to the reunionists by almost saying he could take it or leave it, he's so great and has so many things going on, that being or not being in GNR wouldn't bother him either way.

I can't tell if you're giving him credit or insulting him here...