Guns N' Roses Announces UK Tour

henfjel

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I now have standing tickets for all 3!!! Have no money left, but yeah, it's hard to be a gnr fan :D Can't wait!

And the award for GNR fan of the year goes to......

You know, GNR right now is so amazing I can't even think of only stick with the 4 shows I've seen. Bring on October :D Wouldn't mind going to Amsterdam too, but don't know if I have money yet.

Okay, I now have standing tickets for all 3!!! Have no money left, but yeah, it's hard to be a gnr fan :D Can't wait!

I'm so happy for you. See you in Birmingham :D

Can't wait to see you there :D

from the following leg dates, which are sold out?

London and Birmingham have now both sold out.

And from the whole Europe Tour (leg 2)?

Not sure, I just know that those two have sold out. I'm sure Manchester isn't far behind either.

Edited by axl8302

London (23,000) and Birmingham (16,000) have now both sold out.

Thats just the presale though, right?

No, in general... neither of these venues currently have any tickets left for those shows - they are SOLD OUT! That's after a day and half of general release.

Edited by axl8302

Nope both are completely sold out.

Considering how well they've sold they should really consider another UK date *cough* *cough* London :heart:

Considering how well they've sold they should really consider another UK date *cough* *cough* London :heart:

If they announce two London dates and continue to ignore Scotland, I may murder an Englishman to vent my fury :P.

Guns N' Roses announce UK tour:

London, O2 Arena - October 13

Birmingham LG Arena - 17

Manchester MEN Arena - 18

A three gig tour? I'm not sure what constitutes a 'tour' but it ain't three shows. That to me is a warm up schedule for a bigger tour that'll never come because Axl's in for a quick payday then another 6 month dormant period.

Guns N' Roses announce UK tour:

London, O2 Arena - October 13

Birmingham LG Arena - 17

Manchester MEN Arena - 18

A three gig tour? I'm not sure what constitutes a 'tour' but it ain't three shows. That to me is a warm up schedule for a bigger tour that'll never come because Axl's in for a quick payday then another 6 month dormant period.

Well a lot of the time when a band is a bit weird and inactive for a while like GNR they put dates in the 3 biggest cities and see how the tickets sell.

I don't know when GNR play around these days but they certainly have opportunity to play inbetween Birmingham and London and of course before and after the dates.

I think if the tickets have sold out this fast they will put on some more shows even if it's 1 or 2. I imagine another London date would be added on 15th or something.

LP

So they had a good selling. Good

I have tickets for Brum- block 15 which is a front block-only 5 rows from the front

Iwon't be travelling down till later and by then it's too late to be in a good standing position so at least i am guaranteed a great view.

I wonder if they'll be any PA's in the UK? i may have to alter my arrangments!!! I hope there are more dates-good ticket sales might prompt more to be added. Cardiff would be a bonus-I'd def get tickets.

I have tickets for Brum- block 15 which is a front block-only 5 rows from the front

Iwon't be travelling down till later and by then it's too late to be in a good standing position so at least i am guaranteed a great view.

I wonder if they'll be any PA's in the UK? i may have to alter my arrangments!!! I hope there are more dates-good ticket sales might prompt more to be added. Cardiff would be a bonus-I'd def get tickets.

With you on Cardiff, wouldn't need to worry about a hotel and/or trains then!

Sorry for the multiple thread post but can anyone with Manchester standing tickets confirm if you were allocated a block number A through to I or not? I din't think the floor was split into blocks for a standing gig but the below indicates otherwise.

If they are split into blocks I may just opt for a seat. Ta.

gnr_manchester_seating.jpg

Sorry for the multiple thread post but can anyone with Manchester standing tickets confirm if you were allocated a block number A through to I or not? I din't think the floor was split into blocks for a standing gig but the below indicates otherwise.

If they are split into blocks I may just opt for a seat. Ta.

gnr_manchester_seating.jpg

It isn't split blocks but for the venue they split it into blocks of tickets for people entering the arena so they can do it quicker so A-C use one entrance. D-F use another and so on so the process is sped up and people can get in quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe BELFAST is sold out!

I checked a few times on ticketmaster, with no tickets available anywhere! :peace:

Though, can someone verify this?

Actually, just checked, seems to be no more than 8 tickets available...i found a ticket in the south upper teir, but when i searched for ''8 Best Available''-none there!

I believe BELFAST is sold out!

I checked a few times on ticketmaster, with no tickets available anywhere! :peace:

Though, can someone verify this?

Actually, just checked, seems to be no more than 8 tickets available...i found a ticket in the south upper teir, but when i searched for ''8 Best Available''-none there!

That's awesome, Odyssey it's fantastic when it's a full house. I'm checking now to see if I can get any tickets.

Edit:- Yup, seems sold out :)

Edited by Conor