Favorite stage move of Axl's?

GN'R Forever

The acrobatic kick he's been doing during "It's So Easy" right after "see me hit you, you fall down."

Jumping on the piano during Street of Dreams.

The double stomp he does during the breakdown of "Better"

I like his moves during Brownstone and LALD as well. The guy knows how to incorporate a microphone stand into every single move.

the snake thing he used to to in jungle and brownstone and that spin in paradise city from freddie mercury tribute when he spins around along with slash with half his mic stand. that's just awesome

Edited by henfjel

I love the snake dance when he does it side ways so he's moving from one side of the stage to another. It usually happens during the intro to Brownstone or Rocket Queen. He's normally off in his own little world just sliding across the stage. You can see it very well on the PR show from this year during Rocket Queen. It's hilarious. It would make an excellent .gif. It's just so silly looking.

The Nightrain knee-pump.

0:42-0:51

LOL I love how Bumble goes in full gameboy mode with Izzy on stage :rofl-lol:

Surreal.

What perplexes me most is that Axl needs lyrical assistance from a monitor for a song he's been singing for over 20 years.

Also, my favorite stage move is when he actually shows up on fucking stage to tour in the United States. And I'm not talking about some half a fag club in NYC for 100 people.

The Nightrain knee-pump.

0:42-0:51

LOL I love how Bumble goes in full gameboy mode with Izzy on stage :rofl-lol:

Surreal.

What perplexes me most is that Axl needs lyrical assistance from a monitor for a song he's been singing for over 20 years.

Also, my favorite stage move is when he actually shows up on fucking stage to tour in the United States. And I'm not talking about some half a fag club in NYC for 100 people.

Half a fag club? You know, the people there were real fans, including myself, and it burns me to read shit like this on the internet because somebody was sore that Guns did not come to their town yet. The people there were nice and kind people, and if it was not for them, I would not have gotten in, which is why I defend them. Just because they got better treatment for actually being friends and family, does not mean that they are rich, snobby upper class people, that don't know who GnR are. It's nothing big to me, but honestly if you don't know much about what your bashing, shut the fuck up.

And don't bother with a counter remark, because I wont waste my time.

Edited by Shackler118

One that comes to mind, as I think one of Axl's greatest moments, was when he burst onto the stage out of nowhere during Bohemian Rhapsody at the Freddy Mercury Tribute concert. That was ridiculously bad ass.

There's so many cool things the guy does or has done on stage. It's hard to pinpoint one, but that one was really memorable.