Reading & Leeds will be Livestreamed?

ManetsBR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be on but I don't think it will be live, if I recall correctly they showed the headline sets last year but they weren't live. I also don't know if they showed the full headline sets last year. It seems as though Reading coverage on the BBC has slipped over the last couple of years, I remember watching the full Pearl Jam set live a few years back. Although I may not be remembering correctly.

Although how much they show I don't mind as any pro shot footage of this lineup would be good. Of course, the BBC showing GN'R's set also depends on what time they come on stage. Given the fact that the show on the TV ends at 12:00am I wonder how much they'll show. GN'R could be on stage on time of course.

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

It will be on but I don't think it will be live, if I recall correctly they showed the headline sets last year but they weren't live. I also don't know if they showed the full headline sets last year. It seems as though Reading coverage on the BBC has slipped over the last couple of years, I remember watching the full Pearl Jam set live a few years back. Although I may not be remembering correctly.

Although how much they show I don't mind as any pro shot footage of this lineup would be good. Of course, the BBC showing GN'R's set also depends on what time they come on stage. Given the fact that the show on the TV ends at 12:00am I wonder how much they'll show. GN'R could be on stage on time of course.

Yeah they broadcasted the majority of Pearl Jam's set on TV in 2006 after the festival. So hopefully they'll so the same with Guns.